• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Death By Bungie!!

MikeD

I'm Your Huckleberry
Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
"Philanthropist"
I stumbled upon this guys crossbow videos a short while back and have watched a lot of them now.

He covers almost everything related to crossbow hunting from scent free soap to food plots to choosing the right equipment. He also films all of his hunts.

I like him because he does not push any particular brands (he will say what he uses but explains why ), is not a rack hunter and owns up to and owns his mistakes and just offers a lot of good information and some entertainment.

He is a little wordy but entertaining. By the way Bunjie is the name he gave his crossbow. LOL

Here is his You Tube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/deathbybunjie/videos

Let me know what you think, if you find them as entertaining as I do.

I just finished watching 2 of his vids. A little wordy perhaps. Although I have no interest in crossbow hunting I enjoyed watching them. As for his product suggestions, I like his honest opinions backed up by his well thought-out reasoning without being a zealot.

I do like his zeal on the subjects of safety and hunting ethics. He gets those points across well.

I also like his video editing for the few action sequences there were. Time lapse presentations are interesting.

Thanx for bringing Bunjie to our attention.

Back