• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Debunking Joe Biden's Anti-Gun Conversation With Young Gun Control Activist

1ABNDT

.270 WIN

Debunking Joe Biden's Anti-Gun Conversation With Young Gun Control Activist​

The only "assault ' happening here is against the legal tax paying firearm owner.

sounds like biden is wanting to ban buckshot now.

But, we all know, that's not what he meant. Even a dumb squirrel gets lucky sometimes.

sounds like biden is wanting to ban buckshot now.

But, we all know, that's not what he meant. Even a dumb squirrel gets lucky sometimes.
Half the time he doesn't even know what he meant. First it was only 10 rounds, then 5, and 2 now he's back to 8 rounds. To my fellow patriots who did vote for JB please don't be mad at me, I'm just calling like it is and my apologies if I have left a distaste in your mouth.

To my fellow patriots who did vote for JB please don't be mad at me, I'm just calling like it is and my apologies if I have left a distaste in your mouth.
I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that NO sensible gun owner voted for Bidet, especially on this forum. And I will NOT apologize for saying that IF you voted for Bidet, you should turn in ALL your guns because you are NOT a patriot... :mad:

Back