• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Deer Over the Years

Here is one of the deer I have taken with Mossberg rifles over the years. 100 ATR 308 Win. Another one from MT.

Attachments

• hunting.jpg
    hunting.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 154
This is one of my favorites, my Dad shot this deer with a 800B 243 Win at about 50 yards right in the eye, this big buck was looking around a tree and his head was all my dad could see. The rifle in it's rack is my brothers rifle, a Ruger if I remember right.

Attachments

• myphoto-2.jpg
    myphoto-2.jpg
    255 KB · Views: 153
Last one until next year. I shot this buck in MT a few years ago, when I shot it I didn't know it was a buck, with a "A" tag in MT you can shoot either buck or doe of either species. All I knew was there was a whitetail deer standing where I couldn't see it's head, boy was I surprised when he went down and I could see what it was. I got him with a 800B 234 Win.

Attachments

• myphoto-4.jpg
    myphoto-4.jpg
    228.7 KB · Views: 153
I don't know which I like more.

Seeing all that meat on the ground, or the fact that you're involving the younger generation of how the circle of life really works.

Ecclisiastes 3: 1-8

Back