• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Democrats Introduce INSANE NEW BILL That Would Let Them RIG Future Elections, The H.R.1 Bill

Yep. I figured their first priority would be to insure they wouldn't lose any future elections. At first, I couldn't tell how they were gonna make it sound appealing to the general public. Then I watched a video about all the other things in the bill. Clever, actually.

Take care. Tom Worthington

Found the actual bill here:

https://www.congress.gov/bill/117th-congress/house-bill/1/text?q={"search":["hr1"]}&r=1&s=1#toc-H0C72CA940E684A0986583236950CC71E

As usual it's a lot of fluff masking the two or three sections that actually mean anything. The Gateway Pundit article in the video lays out the important sections: https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...-bill-2021-lock-fraudulent-elections-forever/

The intro is interesting. They begin by citing a series of constitutional articles regarding Congress' authority to protect the voting process, etc. For the most part they are correct- Congress does have the ability to enact regulation to change the voting process in the states. What's interesting is that they cite the 14th Amendment, Section I:

All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside. No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.

With this they press the argument that it is Congress' responsibility to protect individual suffrage, which is wholly correct. However they use this to press forward a bill that does exactly the opposite.

The Gateway Pundit article hit on most of the important sections but this one scares me the most:

SEC. 3201. National strategy to protect United States democratic institutions.
(a) In general.—Not later than one year after the date of the enactment of this Act, the President, acting through the Secretary, in consultation with the Chairman, the Secretary of Defense, the Secretary of State, the Attorney General, the Secretary of Education, the Director of National Intelligence, the Chairman of the Federal Election Commission, and the heads of any other appropriate Federal agencies, shall issue a national strategy to protect against cyber attacks, influence operations, disinformation campaigns, and other activities that could undermine the security and integrity of United States democratic institutions.

It is about exactly halfway through the ridiculously long bill on the Congress site. Note that at no point does this section define what constitutes an "influence operation" or "disinformation campaign." This section gives Congress the power to silence anyone they choose.

In fact, that's what scares me most about this bill. It gives tremendous power over election to the Federal Government but leaves definitions and restrictions broad and open-ended, effectively allowing the government to define and redefine their terms as they choose.

There's a lot of talk throughout the bill about how individual suffrage has been eroded through bigoted, etc. government policies such as gerrymandering and filibustering, etc. They take this self-righteous tone when talking about protections against these types of things. This pisses me off beyond all belief, and for good reason. Nancy Pelosi is one of the authors of the bill. She is the representative from my home state of California. She is the one responsible for implementing these institutions in the state of California, eroding not the voice of ethnic minority groups as she claims, but the voice of the massive Republican voter base in her state. She, and her party, are responsible for nearly every practice this bill claims to protect against and they use this as a platform for their own twisted agenda by lying to and deceiving the people of the United States. They are not simply "out of touch with reality" as some people claim- they are downright and explicitly malicious.

Last edited:
Yep. I figured their first priority would be to insure they wouldn't lose any future elections. At first, I couldn't tell how they were gonna make it sound appealing to the general public. Then I watched a video about all the other things in the bill. Clever, actually.

Take care. Tom Worthington
Don't just do it for America...do it for Granny D! Good grief................:barf:

Can't you all just feel the unity eminating from DC?

Cant you see these are just common sense measures needed to protect American Democracy?

All I feel is the static shock of all the Dems I DC experiencing the Quickening.

I don't think they are out of touch. This is their agenda, absolute control of the people. They are not concerned with the people, only how to take complete control. The unfortunate thing is that so many folks are willing to give up freedom and liberty to this evil group. This is not just Democrats in DC, but the whole of the establishment. Not all, but most Republicans, most of the news media, and the Hollywood elite types are also in on this power grab.

I don't think they are out of touch. This is their agenda, absolute control of the people. They are not concerned with the people, only how to take complete control. The unfortunate thing is that so many folks are willing to give up freedom and liberty to this evil group. This is not just Democrats in DC, but the whole of the establishment. Not all, but most Republicans, most of the news media, and the Hollywood elite types are also in on this power grab.
We shouldn't be surprised, this is not the first time this has happened. This is only the first time this has happened in America.

Biden is also assembling his "court reform commission". This is no surprise, he campaigned on it. He is doing everything that was talked about during the democrat debates.

The democrat party has turned into the scorched earth party. Remember, Trump had the house and the senate for two years. Between the Russian hoax fiasco and the pathetic leadership of Paul Ryan were not able to accomplish much.

It won’t be long, that we will be registered into the Democrat party at birth.

No fuss, no muss, no waiting to turn 18. You will be born a party member!

Back