• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Dems introduce bill

"“Now, let’s remember that assault weapons were first designed for the battlefield by Germans during the Second World War,” said Rep. David Cicilline (D-R.I.), The sole purpose of their existence was to kill as many people as quickly as possible during military combat."

Cicilline's generalization is enormous. The Nazi's also sang Happy Birthday to their children. Does than mean that everyone that that sings that song somehow shares Nazi ideology? His idea that a battlefield rifle is somehow not what the 2A is referring to needs to be refuted and crammed down his throat. Or into any other convenient orifice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

'Tis the season...to ask for bans. So, I ask for bans on Liberals, anti- fanatics, Obama-lovers, Hillary-lovers, PETA and HSUS-lovers and anyone who thinks the Constitution is a living, breathing document that needs to be changed.... So say-ith me...

Back