• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Destroying Remaining Stock of AR’s...a “Dick’s” Move

The sporting goods store, under fire for refusing to sell rifles to anyone under the age of 21, is now officially lobbying Congress for gun control, according to federal lobbying activity records.""Dick’s Sporting Goods, which announced in February it would no longer sell rifles to anyone under the age of 21, hired three Beltway lobbyists to lobby Congress for gun control, according to federal records reviewed by The Federalist."

https://thefederalist.com/2018/05/0...rat-gun-control-lobbyists-april-records-show/

It's amazing how things have turned with Trump in office. The left senses their time has come to make a gun grabbing move. T

This next election is going to be very important. We need to get out and vote and encourage all gun owners to do the same.

I went to Dicks today. Tried on a bunch of hiking shoes. The person there working was a real douche. After about a half hour of trying on shoes I found a nice pair of merrells.
I said these are the ones I want.
Then told em thanks for his time. I'll be ordering them from Amazon, I just wanted to try on some shoes to see which ones I liked.... He got pissed.
Ha!

I went to Dicks today. Tried on a bunch of hiking shoes. The person there working was a real douche. After about a half hour of trying on shoes I found a nice pair of merrells.
I said these are the ones I want.
Then told em thanks for his time. I'll be ordering them from Amazon, I just wanted to try on some shoes to see which ones I liked.... He got pissed.
Ha!
LOL! Nicely done Rip! Did you happen to mention to the poor sod why you weren’t buying there?

I really feel sorry for people who are forced to work at places like that.

Dicks has got to be a rottenn place to work. If they treat their customers poorly, imagine how they must treat the help. They built a huge store here in Fresno the size of a Walmart and yet never have enough people working there to cover every counter. And there's no backup people. If somebody goes on a break you got to wait till they get back.

I haven't been to Dick's in many months and I doubt I will ever go back there again.

Curious to see how this really affects them.

Guns are just a fraction of what they sell. And a lot of people will continue to shop there for other things once this blows over, as I've said before, we are our own worst enemy.

Also, are they truely destroying stock or nust liquidating it behind the scenes? Destroying inventory does not help shareholder value. No matter what is being said, the bottom line is always money....always!

Not sure if it would be well received or not, but a new business slogan may be:

Cheaper Than Dick's

But better than both.

I really feel sorry for people who are forced to work at places like that.

Dicks has got to be a rottenn place to work. If they treat their customers poorly, imagine how they must treat the help. They built a huge store here in Fresno the size of a Walmart and yet never have enough people working there to cover every counter. And there's no backup people. If somebody goes on a break you got to wait till they get back.

I haven't been to Dick's in many months and I doubt I will ever go back there again.

That is the reason I quit going to the one here in town before the AR issue ever came up. Well, and their prices too.

They spent a fortune here when they opened hete & bought one of the most desirable pieces of property available.

They're going to be able to turn this place into a supermarket or bulldoze it and sell it for profit. The real estate is appreciating that quickly!

Multiple Gun Stores Mock Dick's Sporting Good With Awesome New Signage

Probably the best image in the article:

DeJMPRbU8AAef6C.jpg

Back