• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Did anyone notice...?

CaddmannQ

.50 BMG
. . . How good the media is trying to make James Comey look now? Even presidential looking?

Back when he was Hillary's bain, he always looked very short and unsure on the television. But on this morning's news you can see that he is actually 6 feet 8 inches tall and one of the most confident people in Washington.

Because now that he's distanced himself from Trump, the Democrats and media are totally willing to embrace him.

I'm sure he realizes this and they will soon find out that despite their outpouring of good publicity, he won't be their puppet.

And I'm about 100% sure that this will all turn around and the Democrats will soon hate him again.

"The enemy of my enemy is my friend."

You can not find better examples of that than those coming from the left. It is also why they seem to side with groups that do not share the same values as they do...as long as they both oppose an even bigger enemy they overlook those differences..until which time they don't

Comey should have been fired last summer but we know Obummer wouldn't do that when he was protecting Hillary. Trump should have canned him on day 1.

If I were president, I would have canned him right away for the remark about how he had 6 years left on his contract.

The media is really doing a hatchet job on Trump. When he helps somebody he gets about three seconds of press. If he says one questionable word it goes on for weeks on every "news" show.

If you want to throw rocks at your TV, try Watching Good Morning America.

They have this big handsome dumb jock on the show, to smile and look good for the women, and he also makes the ugly horse-faced she-male commentator sitting next to him look intelligent by comparison as she-he tries to report lies about Trump as facts, without smiling and giggling in Glee. Then they have a couple of Airhead blondes to look good in tight skirts and show off their legs under the glass table.

Men watching will automatically ignore whatever is being said to watch those legs.

Women watch, thinking, "yep, that Trump is a bastard," after listening to these obviously fair and thoroughly critical thinkers tell them what to believe.

I heard one report that said 92% of the ABC news coverage, network-wide, was dedicated to anti-trump "news" and commentary.

I've been avoiding listening to the news the past few days--I usually listen to NPR at times throughout the day. Yes, I know they are liberally-biased but the hourly news USED to be somewhat un-biased but as of late, they are just repeating MSNBC and CNN talking head rants as if they were news. Yet another reason they no longer get my money...

Anyhow, Trumpy needs to go on vacation. NOW! And not Mara Lago or anywhere in the CONUS. Some private island with no internet connection. ;) They (libtard media and libtard Dems) are making like Trumpy disclosing that laptops could contain bombs is some top-secret faux pas and ranting over and over and over again about it! :mad: Is is OLD news and they need to just STFU about it. Libtards are unnecessarily frothing and foaming at the mouth about this. AFAIAC, they need to be put down like the rabid animals they are... ;)

Granted, the firing of Comey could have been handled with a lot more tact and perhaps he could have tendered his resignation instead.

And who the hell elected that POS Elijah Cumdumpster anyway? :rolleyes: I am ashamed to claim him as an American--same goes for the people who voted for him.

Picture is from 2013. Comey has aged considerably in that time--in a way, I feel sorry for him...

comey2013.jpg

The USA doesn't have news organizations anymore.

They have businesses and corporations designed to make money by taking "advertising slots".

Businesses and corporations will report whatever the highest bidder wants them to report, in fear of losing their monetary support (meaning, they're greedy bastards who would sell their morals so they don't piss of their financial backers).

You want fair and balanced?

Start paying more than the other guy does.

Of course the FCC is empowered to assure that broadcasting truthfully reflects the interests of the nation.

Unfortunately they stopped doing that a long time ago and became merely a collector of large fees.

The louder they yell the more I think he's doing the right thing.

Shame really.

They keep it up like this and some people may go open season on reporters in the field.

Last edited:
This is an attempted coup led by the news media, and wholeheartedly supported by the democrats and rino republicans.

It amazes me how Trump can still function with all of the different angles being used against him. Republicans need to get behind him and stay there. Imagine the horror of lowering the corporate tax so American companies can compete on a level playing field, or actually keeping the USA a sovereign nation by controlling our borders, and appointing judges that support the constitution.

The news media and the liberals think all of that would destroy the nation. What it actually would do is take some more of their power, and that is what this is actually about, in my opinion.

I'm glad Comey got canned...if for no other reason than the Media Propaganda Machine was ( all of a sudden ) on his side.

Just drained part of the swamp...

Today, the British intelligence sent pics to U.S. intelligence of what is believed to be the trigger of the explosive used at the concert in Manchester along with what is thought to be part of his backpack. Amazingly enough, the pics were leaked to the media. The leak had to come from inside our intelligence community. Is there no end to the leaking ?

Back