• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Direct Mount: One-Piece Scope Base/Ring Combo Options

LAZY EYED SNIPER

Overwatch
Global Moderator
Supporter
"Philanthropist"
Have any questions about Direct Mount One-Piece Scope Base/Ring Combos? Is there a particular model you like to use? Let's see some pics and discussion...

I've heard good things about the game reaper, supposed to bs very stout and well built.

Let us know how it works out.

I was looking at them before I pulled the trigger on a badger 20moa base for my 700

Does anyone know if they make a one peice scope mount for atr 100 short action i can find long action ones but no short actions. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I dunno off hand, but I'll do some digging and let you know if I come up woth anything...

DNZ make it for both the long and short actions. I just put the long action mount on my 4x4 there are pictures in my build. I haven't shot it yet since the addition but I'm hoping to shoot it on Sunday. We'll see if I get the desired results.

oh i sent dnz an email asking them becuase all i seen was long action they sent me back saying that they only have long in the one piece but have it in the 2 peice for the short.

That's interesting. I could have swore they were listed on their site, but I just looked and they aren't. My bad, maybe it was the two piece I saw...

Have two more DNZ Game Reaper mounts.

One is in now, a one piece medium height for 1" tube that'll mount on my 20" AICS Remy 700 Tactical in .223. The other is on the way and is a one piece 20 MOA base that'll mount on my 20" AICS Remy 700 Tactical AAC-SD .308. Been having to hold over with the flat base on the .308 at long distances. The 20 MOA base should get me back in my scope's elevation adjustment range between 500-800 yards...

Back