• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Dirty good for nothing @@**@^%$# couldn’t do it !

oli700

12g
Supporter
"Philanthropist"
FISCAL CLIFF AHEAD !

Marvel at the greatness of our government.......Republicans, democrats.....I doesn’t matter ALL these bastards are self serving, greedy LIARS. Sorry had to vent to the five people who read this lol

I'm with ya on that. Boehner's gonna bone us all.

all we can do is ride it out till 2016. just dont forget,,,,,its time for a new party.

Attachments

• dont tread on me..jpg
    dont tread on me..jpg
    6.9 KB · Views: 354
I'm voting for oli for president, and JohnA VP.....

The world would lose a good friend and parent if John and I ran things lol....

I'm not so sure the white house is where I could do the most good. The whole thing is so messed up, I'm not entirely sure that it's salvagable in its' current state without removing just about everyone and starting over from scratch and electing those who are not self serving, and are genuinely willing to serve the people who elected them.

But I do appreciate the thought.

In other news, President Obama made another executive order and gave all high ranking elected officials pay raises late Friday evening before the long holiday weekend.

I'm not making that up. You're welcome to google it, and here's the first link to get you started.

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/oba ... 92223.html

The annualized cost of the pay hike is about $1 billion/year

I hate that xxxxxx running this place into the ground. It's a sunnabitchin shame. But hey, one man can't be doing it all himself, there's a good many others following his lead...

dude they are all dirty....the republicans didnt do you any favors, Dont know why everyone is so gaddam blind to that effing wake the eff up !

oli700 said:
dude they are all dirty....the republicans didnt do you any favors, Dont know why everyone is so gaddam blind to that effing wake the eff up !

^^This^^

Republican, Democrat, Independant, whatever......Once elected the only thing politicians worry about is either moving to a better spot than they have or simply staying right where they are for as long as possible. If you actually look at the two main parties as a whole from a distance they have gotten closer and closer to being identical as far as end goals go and simply choose different roads to get there.

In other news, President Obama made another executive order and gave all high ranking elected officials pay raises late Friday evening before the long holiday weekend.
I think federal employees get the raise too...unreal.

Yep, both parties have run us into the ground. Welcome to 2013 and year 5 of Obama and the endless crap from Congress.

we all have to hang in there.its very frustrating to us all. i have faith in my country and that we will get through this.

I like to believe that , I do hope for the best and prepare for the worst.....I ask for what I want and deal with what i get.

I thought you got a raise when you actually did a good job and not patting yourself on the back? Now here comes the blame game as the country suffers

oli700 said:
I like to believe that , I do hope for the best and prepare for the worst.....I ask for what I want and deal with what i get.

amen brother,happy new year.

Towmaster21 said:
I thought you got a raise when you actually did a good job and not patting yourself on the back? Now here comes the blame game as the country suffers
Shit man, if any of us performed our jobs like that we would be shit canned in a heartbeat. Politicians and meteorologists are the only mofo’s out there that can be wrong 75% of the time and still retain their jobs……

So now you give raises to people that don't do their job. I would like for just one of those sob's to try to support their family working at the 99 cent store or any other place where they can get a job. I hope that the young people in this country wake up soon. This is just nucking futs.

Back