• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Do NOT visit downtown Ferguson

The whole business owners defending their property idea seemed to fizzle out. I don't think a single business was defended from the rioters, or at least none that made it to television. I sure thought the liquor store owner would have been camped out with a few long guns close at hand. Take care. Tom Worthington
ONE group ( reported) did so successfully. A plaza in Ferguson with 20 businesses was closed and about 20 armed citizens successfully controlled the perimeter.

The Post Dispatch lead story recounting last night's events.

The South Grand activity is a couple of miles from me - an area that I fr Quentin regularly. That action started Sunday pm with a 'warm up' protest tied to an open-and-shut case from October. BG commits crime, shoots at security guard who happens to be off duty LEO - he returns fire killing the BG. End of story - NOT. "Killing black men has to stop."

Hint: it will if you stop shooting at and attacking police officers! *solved

LINK: http://m.stltoday.com/news/local/cr...5c41-a1fa-f4636673aac0.html?mobile_touch=true

icon13.gif
It is not just an angry black thang!!!

Losers out of winners in Vcoover...
mad.gif

So fortunately, I have never had to deal with a riot in my lifetime. I've been in rowdy crowds, with fights and whatnot, but never a full-fledged-fracas...

At what point would a crowd attacking your building be considered assault and warrant self-defense? Assuming the property line extends well away from the window, at what point could you start taking out the approaching mob armed with bricks and other potential weapons?

I know many would rather let insurance deal with it, but I will venture a guess that insurance for that area will be outrageously expensive from here on out. No insurance, no business...

riot15.jpg lootersbig.jpg

Everybody wants stuff. Not everyone will take any opportunity to take stuff just because they don't have the stuff they want. Despite all the advances we have in the world, man seems to have peaked and is de-evolving back into a primal being.

Brown was a vicious thug who strong armed a store owner over a box of blunts for his pot habit...then thought he could walk down the middle of a street in broad daylight flaunting his prowess, knowing full well the owner had called the robbery in. He is then confronted and struggles with Officer Wilson for his firearm in his Police SUV, striking the officer multiple times around the head and face...and gets shot in said struggle for the officers sidearm. Then wounded, he runs away a few yards only to turn around and charge the officer who by that time was in fear for his life...and got shot and killed for his trouble.

Officer~1 / Thug~0

Then the assinine protesters set their own town and businesses ablaze...while the POTUS incites the protestors with his "words of wisdom"...

I care not what happens in Furgeson anymore...justice was served !!!

Back