• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Do NOT visit downtown Ferguson

...loaded a lot of 62gr soft points recently. MO carry is about as good as it gets especially with the correction of state laws over riding local laws for open carry. That was the one glaring mistake in the system.

I'm keeping the radio on a lot these days.
I'll head back to the 3 brick house special arrangement on my block for the sort out.

A website devoted to inciting riots in different parts of the country after the verdict is read.

I noticed that I have friends in a few of these places, so I wanted to pass along a heads up.

http://fergusonresponse.tumblr.com/

A website devoted to inciting riots in different parts of the country after the verdict is read.

I noticed that I have friends in a few of these places, so I wanted to pass along a heads up.

http://fergusonresponse.tumblr.com/

I suspect that most of the places listed will have very low turnout. Might be a couple that will bring in $5/head rent-a-mobs. I also think that a lot of folks have a mistaken idea of what a Grand Jury is all about, and are expecting some kind of "Guilty" verdict. :rolleyes:

I agree.

There will undoubtedly be some who are mad that the grand jury found him not guilty.

I would actually feel comfortable to put money on that one.

^^ They don't pronounce a verdict at all, not guilty or otherwise. They can only vote to indict or not indict, based solely on the evidence given them by the prosecuting attorney. There is no defense evidence presented by a defense attorney and no defense attorney is allowed to participate. If they vote to not indict, then there won't be a trial, and everyone packs up and goes home. If they vote to indict, all that says is that they believe there is sufficient evidence held by the State to proceed to a criminal trial. That's it.

A civil suit could still be brought by the parents, but it's unlikely that they would win if there were no criminal indictment brought by the State.

I know that.

But there are many idiots out there that don't.

Sad, but I learned that in 7th grade civics class.

Sorry, John. I misunderstood. Anyway, I thought civics classes were forbidden a few years ago ( ;) ) , so I'm not surprised by the level of ignorance of the younger generation in particular.

There have been idiots on camera advocating a change of venue for the officer. Hello - there currently is no trial and is not likely to be either!

MO allows anyone to car carry - an extension of castle docterine and now you can OC leaving the vehicle if you choose.

CCW is like gold here as well with a few standard restrictions.

Did anyone happen to watch NBC's. Meet the press this morning? Ole Rudy Julianni flat out said what we were all thinking. If blacks would stop shooting blacks then the police would have a much easier job.

Just announced: Officer Wilson was not indicted by the Grand Jury. The mob outside is going to go absolutely ape.

icon5.gif
Was there any doubt? (Ferguson, MO)
In case you haven't heard, the Grand Jury has not charged the officer in the Ferguson shooting. Justice was served by the officer...

Let the fireworks begin!
frown.gif
I hope no one is affected by riots or looting anywhere. As far as I am concerned, Gov Nixon of MO is a PUSSY and should have declared martial law back in August, not to mention tonight and/or as needed, as well...
mad.gif

Curious what crap will fall out of our presidents mouth about the Grand Jury decision....:eek:

After a short statement about the Grand Jury results were just released, Obama's speech started with: "First and foremost, we are a nation built on the rule of law."

That was all I could take and I changed the channel. At least he made me laugh while I was finding something else to watch.

Rule of law?...in his book that's only for others that disagree with him.

The whole business owners defending their property idea seemed to fizzle out. I don't think a single business was defended from the rioters, or at least none that made it to television. I sure thought the liquor store owner would have been camped out with a few long guns close at hand. Take care. Tom Worthington

Glad to see they didn't give in to mob justice.

Things are only going to get worse every time something like this happens. People are stressed, pissed and tired of not getting what they think they deserve.

The next big one will be the fight for amnesty with free swag for all.

The whole business owners defending their property idea seemed to fizzle out. I don't think a single business was defended from the rioters, or at least none that made it to television. I sure thought the liquor store owner would have been camped out with a few long guns close at hand. Take care. Tom Worthington

Probably because of insurance. Take the money and leave. Set up a new shop someplace else and let that area rot.

Back