• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Do you think Mossberg will ever release an AR-15?

DHonovich

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Sponsor
"Philanthropist"
As the title states do you think Mossberg will ever release an AR-15?

I'm hoping the content of your other post is an indication that there is more in the works, but with more flexibility and modularity. I would think with Mossbergs presence in LE and military that something like that would be the next natural eveolutionary step. Much like the SBS (compact cruisers), a carbine length or restricted AR platform, but also barrels and options to make it available to the public. Especially if its all compatible with any other M4/AR parts available on the market.

Yeah, that would be cool...

I hope so but with all the "AR" madness the gun grabbing politicians and their lapdog media have, who knows what's in store for 2013 "gun safety". The citizens of the country need to make the 2nd amendment the line in the sand. I still have faith that people will at least attempt to do the right thing. At any rate, once this issue is squashed again I believe Mossberg and other companies will see a healthy market for AR-15 type of rifles for the public.

Back