• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

dumb politicians

John A.

Unconstitutional laws are not laws.
Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
While I'm going to add several videos where elected officials say stupid things about guns, it's not just going to be about guns.

You hear a politician saying stupid things, this is the place for it.

This topic is well past its' time.

Start at 2:45

senator wanting to ban gun parts doesn't even understand what she's wanting to ban

make the weapons themselves safer (you know, because it's the guns' fault).

50 caliber heat seeking bullets

And an all time classic. Not gun related, but does make question of the people who keep voting these goofballs in office if that's the best that area has to offer.

I understand that people are ignorent of many things. What irritataes me is that the people elected to legislate laws for all Americans can't spend a couple seconds Googleing anything. Even more disturbing are those that do but choose the play dumb because the facts they find dont match their rhetoric and agenda.

Benefit of when high capacity magazines decrease...
"The bullets would have been shot and there wont be anymore available.."
- aha !

What is a Barrel shroud ?
"Is that thing that goes up...?"
- NO !

Bullets with heatseeking device that cook animals at the same time you shoot them ?
Where can i buy ?

Mr Hank 'Capsizing' Johnsson...
- Is that weed that i smell ?

Hahaha :laugh:omfg...

Last edited:
Benefit of when high capacity magazines decrease...
"The bullets would have been shot and there wont be anymore available.."
- aha !

What is a Barrel shroud ?
"Is that thing that goes up...?"
- NO !

Bullets with heatseeking device that cook animals at the same time you shoot them ?
Where can i buy ?

Mr Hank 'Capsizing' Johnsson...
- Is that weed that i smell ?

Hahaha :laugh:omfg...

Basically how,this works is each district sends its best and,brightest ....... Some districts have challenges. Thats all I have to say about that.

Back