• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Every morning and evening

GunnyGene

Racist old man
BANNED
Just a pic of the family that grazes my front yard every morning and evening. The big doe is lame in left rear. The 2 smaller ones were born last spring. They're about 200ft away from the front porch.

deer.jpg

Nice. I jealous of all of you that have views like that from your house.

MikeD said:

Don't be. You don't have to spend half your life beating back the jungle. :mrgreen:

GunnyGene said:
MikeD said:

Don't be. You don't have to spend half your life beating back the jungle. :mrgreen:

Don't be so sure, but Flint and Detroit are a different kind of jungle.

Man.. that looks like my Grandfather's back yard! Is that you... pap? :lol:
I hope one day I can get the heck outta town and move into more Country surroundings!

Hey Gunny.................I like your backyard. Here's a "shot" out my bedroom window. Can't bring myself to shoot this guy. See him frequently.
p217090454-3.jpg

The woods behind my house is only 50 yards deep but it's much larger going northward. Because it's thin by me we have only seen one deer come into the back yard. A few have run nearby when spooked during hunting season. The previous owner saw a fox one time and I have seen a few pheasants. I wish is was a little my wooded so we'd see more. Maybe when the apple trees mature and produce more it will pull them up for a meal.

Back