• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Everyone: this is Martha

I have 2 Shields, 1 version 1 and 1 2.0. But when I seen the plus I just had to have one. What can I say, I'm a sucker for more rounds in a compact. And yes I name all my firearms and vehicles.
IMG_20210907_194656515.jpg

Nice.

I've been carrying a P365 for a while now. Not saying it's better than the shield or anything. Just that I too enjoy a small gun capable of carrying more rounds.

Nice.

I've been carrying a P365 for a while now. Not saying it's better than the shield or anything. Just that I too enjoy a small gun capable of carrying more rounds.
I bought our son a 365 compact for his 20th birthday and he and I like it but the S&W had a few advantages and a few disadvantages, agreed but I've been a S&W guy since 91 when I got a S&W 5906 with the local sheriff's dept(I have 3) but that's just me. The S&W is cheaper and just as good on quality $.02. Either way as long as the job gets done!

If you want to keep your gun, never admit to a democrat that you gave it a pet name.

For the same reason I decided it would be a bad idea to buy the Holy Smoker.

Handle inlay of Holy Smoker:
20160708_063144.png

Last edited:
Back