• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

FBI: Las Vegas Shooter Had NFA Weapons?

1ABNDT

.270 WIN

FBI: Las Vegas Shooter Had NFA Weapons?​

If you believe the press propaganda, you would be forced to think the killing would’ve never happened had it not been for these devices that hardly anyone ever talked about prior to October 1st, 2017. The media tells us that bump stocks were the catalyst in this horrible act of murder, but it appears that the FBI referred to “prohibited firearms” as being the weapon of choice in this attack. Read More: https://www.ammoland.com/2022/10/fbi-...

Neve let a crisis go to waste and never let the facts obfuscate the agenda!!

I get increasing more annoyed that people arent more vocal about this type if abuse and over reach. People myopic and have given up. This type of abuse goes way beyond guns and they use that power to limit freedoms in every aspect.
People think it doesn't affect then. It just hasn't affected the them yet.

Couldn't agree with you more, just wait until they wake up to the 30 by 2030 agenda?

A bill/legislation in both the USA/CAN to reduce access to parks and water ways(30%) by 2030. When they can't go boating, hiking,camping,fishing, etc.

If you enjoy hunting, fishing, snowmobiling, riding ATVs or mountain bike trails and a variety of other outdoor activities, you want to pay close attention. 25% of Canada's lands and waters will be protected by 2025, and the goal is 50% by 2050. But the question is: protected from what, how, and for how long? Canada's wealth of natural resources are the result of proven, science-based methods. The North American model of conservation is a set of principles which, when applied, has led to unprecedented success in restoring, managing and sustaining fish and wildlife habitat and species diversity. No other continent in the world can claim such a long term list of conservation accomplishments over.

Biden Orders Conservation of 30% of US Lands and Waters by 2030: What is 30×30?​

This is just total BS, so they can keep prices artificially high.

Not one of those rich politicians would give up their lifestyle for a single day, to benefit the planet.

But they are all well-to-do landowners, and the less available land becomes. the more valuable their land becomes

Many people KNEW that the shooterS (plural) were using various weapons, including full auto.

Despite that the government has tried to cover up as much as they could, there is too much evidence out there showing the truth.

I am not a conspiracy theorist. But, I noticed many things in various video footage that did not correlate with what the media was claiming did not add up.

If any of you would like a much more detailed break down of some of it, I could spend the bigger part of an entire evening showing you some things that may would surprise some of you.

I know there were lots of unanswered questions and people heard lots of things. One thing you have to understand is that with all those glass high-rise buildings, loud noises echo like crazy in weird directions and unpredictable ways.

What might’ve been one or two shooters could sound like six or more, In dispersed locations.

Also, I have seen situations on video where people (Perhaps inebriated people) panic, hearing gunshots, and in turn they pull out a gun and shoot wildly to whatever direction the noise seems to come from.

It wouldn’t surprise me if some of the shots were fired by unintended “combatants”: as even by other criminals simultaneously engaged in other crimes or gang encounters, who were triggered into violent action.

While, perhaps, most all of the shots fired could be scientifically accounted* for, certainly there would be some wild shots and echos in almost any conceivable circumstances.

*by our loyal and 100% secure F B of I ?

Actually, the crime scene recovery of brass cases do NOT (I repeat do NOT) account for all the shots documented by any margin.

I wish I had saved it prior because I can't find it now, but there is a crime scene report inventory somewhere of how many and what was recovered from the scene.

Here's one article that touches on the crime scene inventory.

That was my understanding as well. What they found in the one hotel room could not account for all the recorded noise. I have no idea about any slugs recovered. I also don’t have any clue about the veracity of the investigators involved.

The one thing I do know is it is absolutely impossible to re-create the conditions under which this occurred, and therefore we will probably never know anything for sure.

There was chatter on the police scanner from people turning over spent cases and even at least one weapon that was turned over to the PD at other locations than mandalay bay too.

So, if this guy was stationary in his hotel suite, he wasn't the only one doing the shooting.

There are far too many eyewitness reports of people seeing other gunman scattered throughout the strip.

I could imagine there were probably off duty police responding in plain clothes. I could see how that may would confuse people. But that still doesn't account for the spent cases and weapons that were turned over to police from other locations because the police aren't likely to be just shooting into thin air. So, I do not believe the police would have been responsible for the spent cases found at other places/

A little OT, highly conspiratorial ;) and I hope I'm wrong, but look for a Dumpocrap/FBI false flag mass shooting to take place a few days before the coming election.:eek: Desperate times (for them) call for desperate measures... :mad:

Intelligent, critical thinkers like us are naturally curious and suspicious when the facts don't quite line up. Such as the LVNV shooting... :rolleyes:

I would not be surprised at all Bob, especially if their latest Covid death scare flops.

Look for some kind of Halloween horror from the folks that brought you Batvirus 2020.

Back