• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Fed 127 00 Buck on Sale 4NOV11

JSDinTexas

.270 WIN
I received an email from Palmetto Armory this am 4NOV11 for Federal 127 00 Buck going for $99.99 + $15 shipping and comes in a 50cal ammo can. Total price for 175 rds is $114.99.
I am not endorsing this company or anything (I have ordered from them and never had a problem), but figured it is a fairly good price and thought some might like to know.
Here's the web site: http://palmettostatearmory.com/8943.php

Yeah, I figured it might be a decent price - I think this has usually been offered for around $129, and it comes with an ammo can. I use the 127 and find it real good for just blasting and general destruction. A while back, I bought some Fed 132 reduced recoil for HD, but find the 127 doesn't have that bad a recoil - at least for me - so I use it for all my applications except deer hunting (slugs for that). :D

That is a good price man! Thanks for posting the info!

Youre right, the ammo cans are always handy and I could certainly use another...

Appreciate the replies of thanks. I would like to get on the forum a bit more but my job often takes me to areas where communication is sparse. Still, when I see something like this deal, I try to make it known to the forum.

JSDinTexas said:
Appreciate the replies of thanks. I would like to get on the forum a bit more but my job often takes me to areas where communication is sparse. Still, when I see something like this deal, I try to make it known to the forum.

No worries man! You get on when youre able, we'll be here! We appreciate the heads up on the deal for sure!

I wonder what the differences are between the XM127 and the LE127. Is it just the packaging?

Mudinyeri said:
I wonder what the differences are between the XM127 and the LE127. Is it just the packaging?

I kinda dont think so Mud. Federal makes the white box 9 pellet 00 buck @ 1325 fps wich I dont believe is FC. The LE127 is the 1325 fps with FliteControl.

I'm pretty sure the FC wad is the difference between the two.

I think a couple other places are still running this sale.

Back