• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Firearm Photo Gallery

Pictures of a couple of my long guns:
1. My Charger with folding stock
ayO9bKX.jpg

2. Ruger 10/22 w/Magpul Hunter stock and 3x9 scope and Silencerco Warlock II suppressor
2AAQOU0.jpg

3. H&R 12 Gauge single shot with Choate stock
vE84m23.jpg

4. AR15, Palmetto State Armory upper, Aero Precision lower w/14.5" barrel
TMtKWEo.jpg

5. Colt 6450 in 9mm, 10.5" barrel w/ Thompson suppressor
agOAkSW.jpg

6. Mossberg 500 in 20 gauge w/28" field barrel. I also have an 18.5" barrel for it.
w8GYx3q.jpg

Mossberg 930 Home Defense Special 7+1.
It started life as a 28" wood all-purpose field then I switched barrels to the 18.5", and added the SPX +3 magazine extension and spring. Then the Mossberg oversized charging handle to top it off.
I like to call this- "Old-school Tactical"
(EDIT- I sold this to a fellow Massachusetts gun guy this past fall.. The lockdowns took a pretty hard knock on our finances and needed quick cash. I regretted it since)
MIKELE~1.PNG

Last edited:
I live in Communist Massachusetts so it's Pre-Ban ARs Before 1994 or Pre-Healy mandate nutered ARs before 7/20/16
This is my January 1993 Pre-Ban Colt R6520 Government carbine lower/ 2019 Colt 6920 M4 upper, USGI M16 bolt carrier group, B5 Systems Bravo Stock, Magpul K2 handgrip & rear flip-up MBUS, BCM mod 3 short vertical grip, UTG Pro Super Slim M-Lok handguard, Holosun 510C-GR Elite Circle Green Dot.
She's a Tack-Driver and handles superbly!
Mikele Deziell (@part.time.jedi) •.png

Hi y’all,
New member here. I just wanted to share a pix of my favorites shotties. The top one is a 930SPX. The two on the bottom are 835s both with the 18.5” security barrel, Magpul furniture, Choate tube extension and ceracote concrete gray. The bottom one has LPA sights.

The 835 with sights is my favorite. When I built it, I didn’t use the forearm adapter. I used a dremal and adjusted the plastic forearm so it fit and works on the 835. Now the forearm is about 3/4 inch back and in my opinion a little more ergonomic.

I have the hunting barrels for the 835s ready to go too. Including a rifled barrel with cantilever rail and 2x scope. All barrels ceracoted gray.

AE64A047-DC2E-4491-8902-7E068EC36E6C.jpeg

Got off work at 5pm hauled my but to Bobcat Armory, arrived at 5:35pm and was out the door at 5:55pm with the last sale if the year for them, they closed at 6pm.
IMG_20211231_225042903.jpg
And when I got home I showed Mary and swore to her I wouldn't buy another firearm for the rest of the year, I just love "that look" she gives me :laugh:

Back