• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Firearm Photo Gallery

Better pictures of 20ga.
20160226_102552_zpskse9uivz.jpg

20160226_102358_zpsw11fqhuz.jpg

20160226_102535_zpsnpbnwkpn.jpg

20160226_102420_zps0r3eh874.jpg

20160226_102507_zpsewe6orup.jpg

Sonething different dug this old girl out the safe for first time in years. Russian Mak i bought in the early 90s real cheap back then if i remember right. I still have the box and docs for it lol.
Smooth as butter accurate reliable. Lil hefty for 380 but good fun and virtually no recoil great for recoil sensative shooters or first timers. Shame it rarely gets out anymore.20170501_132819.jpg

Went to the range with my Diamondback DBFS9, S&W M&P22C, M&P22 Fullsize and Sig Mosquito.

The results of my trip to the range last Sunday.....
This gun has had approximately 500 rnds. through it.
First 10 min....DBFS9 after 2 rounds of Perfecta 115gr. FMJ Ball ammo

.This gun I purchased used and I've put over 500 rnds through it....
After about the 6th magazine..

2 Slide failures in the same trip.....just a lil PO'd....

Sorry for your bad luck. The mosquitoes have had this issue a long time.

http://sigtalk.com/sig-sauer-pistols/2925-mosquito-slide-brreaking.html#/topics/2925?page=1

I knew the Zamak slides had issues. Just never figured it would happen on the same day I broke another one.

On the good side of things. DB responded to my email the very next day and I got a RM shipping label and sent it out UPS 2 day air the day after it broke.
It has already been delivered to the DB facility. Hopefully I get it back in the same timely manner.

I've looked and found Numrich listed a replacement slide but are sold out.
Sig no longer carries the Mosquito and I hear they only warranty for the original owner or state that the weapon has reached the end of it's service life.
I contacted ATI who now markets the same gun, from GSG, as the Firefly to find out about the availability of a new slide.
Again..not in stock....

I contacted someone who said he can machine a new slide out of aluminum for me.
He said to send him my slide and he will reverse engineer it.
We'll see what happens with this.

FYI:
The latest post at the SigTalk link..
04-02-2017, 09:23 AM
Edited posting
"I called Sig about the broken slide on their MOSQUITO 22 semi-auto. Sig Sauer has refused to send me a replacement slide and wants me to send them $55.00 plus the pistol (postpaid) back to them just to look at the broken slide. They informed me they do not sell that firearm anymore and more likely would not repair it. And if they did replace the slide, I would be charged full price for parts, plus labor to repair it. "

Last edited:
20170703_080601.jpg Its alive my latest franken AR prefer term resto-mod. I kinda partial to more traditional stuff. Shes an ugly amalgamation of things i had and things i wanted. Ugly on outside but good guts inside kinda like Farm Truck or millennium falcon i guess. Some say it could loose a few pounds but i wanted a 1/7 middy chf heavy barrel in nitride. It eats like a hungry hostage and will def haul the mail. 20170702_195739.jpg I have not enoufh words to explain my disdain for the M9 bayonet but it fits and threw it on for the picture.

Last edited:
I get that about the bayonet. I haven't found one for my AR that I like yet.

Somebody stole the one my dad carried in Vietnam from my toolbox. I will never forgive the bastard that took it.

:mad:

Last edited:
Thank you DJ.

I haven't tried to order one but I've looked at several at the various local gun stores, and they're all newer and not as well made. I need to get on GunBroker or something and find a used one for sale that's from the 60s.

Back