• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Flashlight and laser for Flex Tactical Forend

ChrisWolfOhio

Copper BB
I just purchased the 500 12G Flex 28/18.5 combo.
It came with the tactical forend that looks like it is designed for you to mount a light on one side, and a laser on the other as there are rails on the left, right and bottom and there are Velcro pads on each side. These pads appear to be for some kind of light/laser that must have a wire attached to a pressure switch on them. Then when you grab the forend, they light up.
Where do I buy such lights to use with this existing forend? All my searches have come up with lights built into other forends, but I don't see anything made for this particular forend.
Thank you!

Welcome to the forum from NY and congrats on your new Mossy. You get a chance post a pic or two.

59de24edd9b13d2cff5b3d76df4097a0.jpg

b1c9a893bebee9bdac15e386e0e8e184.jpg

Here it is in its 2 different configurations.
It was very cool to go from one to the other in under a minute [emoji1]

Welcome aboard.

There are countless manufacturers that make weapon lights which use remote pressure switches. You can run a search on amazon.com for "remote switch weapon light" and it will turn up tons of options in various price ranges. Your forend is outfitted with those panels as an option, but keep in mind that you are not limited to lights with the remote switch though. You will be able to mount any flashlight you want. Personally, I'm not a fan of the remote switches and prefer a more basic button on the light itself. We do have a sub-forum here dedicated to weapon lights. Take a look through the threads and you can see what other members here use...

http://mossbergowners.com/forum/index.php?forums/FlashlightsAndWeaponLights/

Back