• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Fore-end replacement on 535

nasa

.270 WIN
I saw where MikeD was wanting to change his fore-end on his Gander Mountain 535 Tactical. He is most likely running into the same problem as on the 835 with the shorter action slide tube. Hogue makes a action tube nut with a 1 inch thread that can reach further to put on a longer fore-end on the shorter action slide.

Another option would be to keep the fore-end as is and add a short tri-rail. Looks like it would have enough room to clamp on the barrel and magazine. I have seen these shorter tri-rails in lots of places. Mine would be too long.

Hey guys, feel free to chime in. I don't have a 535. I looks to me that some of the separated forums should be combined. Very little difference in many of the models in how they function and similar problems.

I'm sure they could be combined, but I think they should stay their own sections. It'd be like combining Chevy and GMC in one. Ya sure they are the same but different in their own way. Also it's a spot just for the 535 owners. I'm surprised noone has chimed in since you posted. Maybe they will later.....

Back