• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Found an ATR-100 but I have a few questions!

le123

Copper BB
BANNED
Hello everyone. I found this deer rifle on Gunbroker. I am a new user and I'm not sure if it is allowed to post a link directly to a gunsale so I will post the screenshots below.
The gun looks brand new. I'm gonna ask the seller tomorrow if they can see the condition of the crown since it is kind of hard to make out. I don't know much about these ATR 100s but I do like that this one has the mariner finish. I think this would a great first deer gun for me. It seems durable and I don't need to worry about a nice wood stock getting beat up because this one has a synthetic stock.

My question is, are there any common or known problems with the ATR 100 model?

Also, if you can see the picture, there seems to be a "U" stamping above the serial number. From my observation and experience in dealing with older Winchesters, sometimes a gun is sent back to factory and they put another stamp on it to indicate that its been worked on.

Is this the case or do all of them have that "U" stamping on

Thank you for your help. Hope everyone and their loved ones had a nice Easter! :D
Screenshot 2020-04-12 at 10.06.22 PM.png Screenshot 2020-04-12 at 10.06.52 PM.png

Back