• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

FS: Mossberg Owners Official T-Shirts...

DHonovich

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Sponsor
"Philanthropist"
file.php

This ultra breathable tee takes on any activity with sweat-wicking performance and heathered good looks.

3.8-ounce, 100% polyester jersey
Set-in, open hem sleeves
Double-needle sleeves and hem

SIZE: S, M, XL, 3XL (these are the sizes that are currently left)
PRICE: $16.50 + $5 (shipping) = $21.50
PAYMENT: payments@mossbergowners.com or mail a check to Daniel Honovich, 10 Clinton Avenue, Cortlandt Manor, NY 10567

LAZY EYED SNIPER

Overwatch
Global Moderator
Supporter
"Philanthropist"
Re: Mossberg Owners Official T-Shirts...

I received mine yesterday.

Dan, these shirts are great! Thanks for having these made up and for making them available to us...

DHonovich

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Sponsor
"Philanthropist"
I am glad you are liking them; I look forward to offering a bigger variety in the future.

Diggs392

.22LR
Hey there Dan.... I am a fairly new member to this forum and just came across this post. Do you have any more shirts in the 3X left?? Can you please include a picture of the shirt so I may see how they look?? Thank you for your assistance.... Joe

DHonovich

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Sponsor
"Philanthropist"
Yes I do have some left and what view do you want of the shirts?

Diggs392

.22LR
I would need a 3X; and more or less want to see a pic to see exactly what the design looks like on the shirts....

DHonovich

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Sponsor
"Philanthropist"
Shoten said:
Hey Dan,
Any size Large left available? Color, style?
I am out of the large at the moment but will get more in stock soon

Hos

.22LR
Elite Member
Are any in XL still available? Also, small world. I used to live in Cortlandt Manor (Quarry Acres), now in PV.

If not, let me know when you place another order.

S

SHOOTER13

Let the membership know when the stock will be replenished Doc...I'll be in for two XL's...Thanks !!

DHonovich

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Sponsor
"Philanthropist"
I got to put in for another order soon. I only have XXL and XXXL left at the moment.