• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

FS: White River Knucklehead S30V Steel!!!! 60 shipped...

DHonovich

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Sponsor
"Philanthropist"
knucklehead_co-500x250.jpg

http://www.thewhiteriver.com/store/inde ... uct_id=143

NEW! The Knucklehead is a super duty skeleton knife made with S30V stainless steel, tempered and chisel sharpened, designed for tactical or survival applications. Comes with a custom Kydex sheath. This unique skeleton style knife is a must in any bug-out-bag or survival kit. Hang it from you neck, wear it on your belt, backpack, or boot. Small enough to stay out of the way, but tough enough to perform in any survival situation. As a bonus, it has a built in bottle opener for the more casual outdoor adventures.

All White River Knives are completely made in the USA in the custom shop of White River Knife and Tool.

SHIPPING:
Free via USPS priority mail

PAYMENTS:
PayPal: payments@mossbergowners.com

Check/Money Order: Mossberg Owners, ATTN Daniel Honovich, 10 Clinton Avenue, Cortlandt Manor, NY 10567

p1409260552-4.jpg

p1409260566-4.jpg

p1409260590-4.jpg

p1409261166-4.jpg

p1409261304-4.jpg

p1409261328-4.jpg

p1409261576-4.jpg

p1409262096-4.jpg

p1409262210-4.jpg

p1409262226-4.jpg

p1409262572-4.jpg

p1409263012-4.jpg

I will have some pictures to post once the first batch arrives. I can not believe how affordable these knives are for such a quality steel.

Bump for pictures and a bunch of great USA made knives looking for homes...

Do they make other knives as well? I like nice knives, but can't get into a skeleton-handle deal like that.

I kinda dig that Caper on their site. Is WR related to Mossberg Owners in any way?

TravisM.1 said:
Do they make other knives as well? I like nice knives, but can't get into a skeleton-handle deal like that.

I kinda dig that Caper on their site. Is WR related to Mossberg Owners in any way?

I have no affiliation with WR but have been talking with WR for 3 years since I first started going to SHOT show and decided to finally set up an account. I ordered 20 of the Knucklehead and only have 3 left after one day so I will be placing another order for more in the next few days. Let me know if there is one that you would like for me to order in for you.

p1409268686-4.jpg

This is the backpacker that I ordered for my personal collection as well.

Got any more of the Knucklehead? I have an idea I wanna do to it....

I actually have 2 left and I am waiting for another shipment to arrive.

Sounds good. I'll do the Paypal thing later after work. 1 please..
Thank you.

Sounds good; I have to send the bear product as well so don't let me forget.

OK...I sent ya monies via Paypal. Thank you sir!!

Ok..... Quick note.... I just got back from a 2.5 mile run..... With the knuckle head around my neck..... A word of advice.....

1. Do not wear a white shirt.... The kydex sheath just made a real nasty brown mark on my shirt...

2. I would treat the kydex sheath first. Give it a nice scrub with a little soap and water, just to get some ofmthe surface oils off it.

Other than that, the knife and sheath felt great! No rubbing or uncomfortableness at all! If you are looking for a great fixed blade knife to wear around your neck.... This is the one for you!

Back