• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Full auto at home instructable

Hot damn! I just converted all but one of my formally semi-s to full-whiz-bang. Tomorrow I am off to my city's BATFE office to register. I'll write back to tell you how that goes. Yippie!!!

:omg::chaingun:

:thanks:Dj.

His info must be accurate. See his serious facial expression and effective use of technical terms?

And.... If he says he is a former Navy Seal he should make his way to the floor of the US Senate with ease.

"Making" a full auto weapon I would imagine

The National Firearms Act of 1934 (NFA) defines a number of categories of regulated firearms. These weapons are collectively known as NFA firearms and include the following:

Machine guns
This legal definition includes any firearm which can fire repeatedly, without manual reloading, "by a single function of the trigger",[10] which is broader than the common definition.[11] Both continuous fully automatic fire and "burst fire" (e.g., firearms with a 3-round burst feature) are considered machine gun features. The weapon's receiver is by itself considered to be a regulated firearm. A non-machine gun that may be converted to fire more than one shot per trigger pull by ordinary mechanical skills is determined to be "readily convertible", and classed as a machine gun, such as a KG-9 pistol (pre-ban ones are "grandfathered")

"Making" a full auto weapon I would imagine

The National Firearms Act of 1934 (NFA) defines a number of categories of regulated firearms. These weapons are collectively known as NFA firearms and include the following:

Machine guns
This legal definition includes any firearm which can fire repeatedly, without manual reloading, "by a single function of the trigger",[10] which is broader than the common definition.[11] Both continuous fully automatic fire and "burst fire" (e.g., firearms with a 3-round burst feature) are considered machine gun features. The weapon's receiver is by itself considered to be a regulated firearm. A non-machine gun that may be converted to fire more than one shot per trigger pull by ordinary mechanical skills is determined to be "readily convertible", and classed as a machine gun, such as a KG-9 pistol (pre-ban ones are "grandfathered")

So ya didnt even watch the video ??
:lol:

Yeah, one of the best examples I heard about making a machinegun (m16) was told to me by a straight faced vietnam vet who told me to drill out the hole in the barrel more where the front sight goes.

Said that would turn any ar15 into a machinegun.

They sure smoked some funny stuff back then.

There was one recently from a black panther grand master demonstrating how they ended up shooting 3 of their own protestors a while back. I'll try to find that video. It was very, umm. Informative is probably the word I was looking for. Dude was doing the video for realz.

NSFW language warning

Some more background info about what they're talking about

Last edited:
Back