• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Full List Of All Mossberg Firearms...

Maybe I will start a list on this site and continue to build it and fill it in as we learn more.

The NMCA issued a Mossberg several years ago but it missed a few models also. If you start a list I will try and help out.

DHonovich said:
Maybe I will start a list on this site and continue to build it and fill it in as we learn more.

Good idea Doc !! Once you get it started, I'll see if I can help fill in the blanks...

Was really surprised not to see mention of the Mossberg Super 1000. Very nice gun made by Howa for Mossberg off the S&W 1000 patent. Very nice gun, great wood, if not a bit heavy though.

What ever became of the alternate list? I have a Model 695 bolt action, very hard to find info on. Every one seems to love it if they get one though.

It has been put on the back burner but it is still on the list of things to do.

The date is wrong for the 590 Mariner. According to Havlin it was introduced in 1987. My serial number dates mine to 1989. I don't think I'd trust Gun-data.com for this.

Hope I am doing this correctly........I am in need of a clip/magazine for a model m42 trainer.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The fold down fore grip or monopod grip carbine models are the 142-A bolt action and 152 semi-auto. There are later models also I think ...the 342 and 352 ?

Back