• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Gabrielle Giffords Shoots Gun During ....

MikeD

I'm Your Huckleberry
Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
"Philanthropist"
Gabrielle Giffords Shoots Gun During Start of Gun-Control Tour

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sULDzW3HWwY&feature=youtu.be[/youtube]

I wonder if the gun-control crowd would be willing to let another individual who is not Gabrielle Giffords but who was in the same physical/mental state after an injury partake in the same activity.....

I have other issues as well but am curious to see what others draw from this.

She should have had one before the shooting. Maybe it is a sort of therapy for her as well, on two levels. One, get over the fear of a gun, and two, working on her motor skills. She can't use her right arm so maybe using the left will help her rehab a bit better.

But, I hate to see the hypocrisy in the video. Here is someone trying to dissolve the rights of Americans yet posts a video of herself shooting what she is trying to ban...she and her husband are gun owners and I wonder if they were pushed into this position due to her shooting...just a thought...

OA, I wonder if the shooting doesn't have a lot to becoming in the forefront of Obama's ban attempts.

And in some sense would "pass the torch" to the Giffords from the brady bunch, because they have became synonymous to the American public as an organization bent on violating our God given rights, so I think the antigun bunch just wants some new faces, and Mrs. Giffords fits that criteria very well.

But on the same hand, Jim Brady was also wounded during the Reagan assassination attempt.

,,,,,,what pisses me off is her douch bag husband can't see they are using her like a f ing puppet for the libs.

let the lady live and get well.

Good for her. Now if her and hubby could unload the hypocrisy shells, and understand that the vast majority of gun owners are just as honest, reliable, safety conscious, capable, smart, and level headed as they think they are, we'd be making progress.

The arguments and tactics employed against gun ownership are the same arguments and tactics that were used in the past in MS, and other States, to prevent blacks from owning guns.

Back