• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Gerber Prodigy

I have just bought a Gerber Prodigy from Walmart .it seems to be a decent knife it's made in the USA plain edge .the sheath is if decent quality I have only had it a few months I just sharpened it for the first time it took a edge fairly quick .anyone else have one if so how long have you had it and what do you think of it ?

Sent from my A502DL using Tapatalk

I have just bought a Gerber Prodigy from Walmart .it seems to be a decent knife it's made in the USA plain edge .the sheath is if decent quality I have only had it a few months I just sharpened it for the first time it took a edge fairly quick .anyone else have one if so how long have you had it and what do you think of it ?

Sent from my A502DL using Tapatalk
I instantly pictured the Gerber Baby (50's version) in my mind when I saw the brand name. I do have a couple Gerber folding knives but they are cheapies. I have had them a long time but they are stashed in hunting or fishing gear and i seldom see them. I do like them. Gerber is a good name brand. (To me that means affordable for me to buy them)

Back