• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

GG&G Side Saddle

I acquired/installed GG&G’s 590/590A1 side saddle for my 590A1.

For various reasons I’ve decided to go another option for my additional shot shell carrying.

Due to the fact that I’d already installed it the GG&G rep refused to authorize the return.

As I hate for a highly useful implement to go unused; and as a gesture of gratitude for the education I’ve received from this community I’m happy to offer it to anyone who’d like it - on me.

If interested first come first served.

Upon your reply here you can subsequently email your shipping address to sp_wheel@yahoo.com

Steve/Houston,TX

Steve,

I would love to receive it. I have great plans for it on a shotgun I use for training shotgun fighters (I'm an ex-cop and am still a certified firearms instructor).

I acquired/installed GG&G’s 590/590A1 side saddle for my 590A1.

For various reasons I’ve decided to go another option for my additional shot shell carrying.

Due to the fact that I’d already installed it the GG&G rep refused to authorize the return.

As I hate for a highly useful implement to go unused; and as a gesture of gratitude for the education I’ve received from this community I’m happy to offer it to anyone who’d like it - on me.

If interested first come first served.

Upon your reply here you can subsequently email your shipping address to sp_wheel@yahoo.com

Steve/Houston,TX
That is a fantastic offer to make. Thanks for thinking of us here at MO!

Steve,

I would love to receive it. I have great plans for it on a shotgun I use for training shotgun fighters (I'm an ex-cop and am still a certified firearms instructor).
Don't you dare slap that on the CZ or you're gettin' slapped!!

Back