• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Ghost Guns

But, the gov doesn't like personal made firearms. Doesn't have to be NFA stuff. They've been leaning on social media and businesses as a whole to do their bidding. From everything from "covid misinformation" to basically anything that they don't like.

Ha! You don't say! ;) When did that happen? I must have missed it!

They (YouTube) deleted some of my gun building videos and threatened to delete my entire channel. So, I deleted the rest of my videos - even non-gun videos, including a performance driving technique video with 1.4 million views. I figured ***k'em. Why should they make money on MY videos? I've moved over to Rumble and Odysee.

I quit Facebook, too.

Before I started my gun building forum, I did a TON of research on 1A / 2A friendly hosting services.

Last edited:
Yeah, that happened to me too. I have since deleted all my firearm content and only left trail camera videos (set to unlisted) on youtube.

They even gave me a strike for child endangerment on one of my videos that showed a friend of mine who was teaching his daughter to shoot. She had on eye and ear pro, and the funniest thing about it, she's 21 years old now and has a child of her own.

That video was set to private.

So, that means they got in there and had a problem with it themselves. It wasn't due to a karen reporting it because it could only be viewed by myself. I think what really got that video was the title. It was molon labe.

I think youtube proper got the orders to delete anything with certain criteria. And that was one of them.

Not sure if you know, but there are two state attorney generals suing the gov for telling social media what to do. I have a ton of screenshots showing time stamps where they doctor dislike counts on the whitehouse account specifically.

They even gave me a strike for child endangerment on one of my videos that showed a friend of mine who was teaching his daughter to shoot. She had on eye and ear pro, and the funniest thing about it, she's 21 years old now and has a child
Wow. Sad. Crazy.

Not sure if you know, but there are two state attorney generals suing the gov for telling social media what to do.
Yep. That's why I quit Facebook. Facebook is an admitted agent of the gov't. Accordingly, it's now a Constitutional (1A) issue. I can't be a part of that. I was VERY active on FB, and it was my primary way of staying in touch with most of my friends and family. I left it / them all behind. Some implored me to stay. But that would make me a big fat liar (as a sworn advocate for the Constitution and Freedom). I didn't put my life on the line for Freedom and the Constitution just to roll over as a matter of convenience in communicating with friends and family.

Yep. That's why I quit Facebook. Facebook is an admitted agent of the gov't. Accordingly, it's now a Constitutional (1A) issue. I can't be a part of that. I was VERY active on FB, and it was my primary way of staying in touch with most of my friends and family. I left it / them all behind. Some implored me to stay. But that would make me a big fat liar (as a sworn advocate for the Constitution and Freedom). I didn't put my life on the line for Freedom and the Constitution just to roll over as a matter of convenience in communicating with friends and family.

In that case sir, I want to thank you for having the conviction to do the right thing and also to tell you that I am glad you are man enough to stand by them.

America would be a better place if everyone followed by your example.

I don't do social media stuff either. Not because I quit, but because I read 1984 by George Orwell in the 1990's and never joined them.

It's been up for 8 months, and we're past 1,000 members, 2,000 threads, and 17,000 posts.
I joined. Same handle. I don't have time right now to read or write but I'll try to get over there soon. I've posted some P80 stuff here you could probably find if you did a search. Good to see you are doing OK. The forum format isn't "instant" enough for some folk. :rolleyes:
When the plug was pulled on the original F1 forum, there was so much data that was lost, it would take years to replace it. Sadly, the replacement forum, doesn't have near the traffic as the old one did. It's just a shadow of what it used to be.
I think I remember that--FB, correct? Same happened with an 80% group I was in. They are running off the backup and have a backup to the backup for announcements should the backup go away... ;) I learned a lot about sauce cups in the F1 group. Now my sauce just spills onto the floor... :(

Reddit has a couple groups I'm in. Haven't been there in a while. Fosscad and a P80 group I forget the name of. I think cursedguns is another. A lot of highly intelligent contributors. There are also some people that shouldn't own a gun let alone build one. Some look they they made the P80 pin holes with a hammer and chisel. Fortunately, thugs are usually banned quickly.

The forum format isn't "instant" enough for some folk.

What is more "instant?" Certainly not groups like Reddit. The "speed" or rate of posting / commenting is the same, and the quality is MUCH worse. Holy crap. Reddit groups are a cesspool. I don't even promote my group over there, because frankly... I don't want to attract thugs / criminals and sophomoric trolls.

The other issue with formats like Reddit, Facebook, etc... is that ALL the topics are in a single linear format. There are no categories or sections. It's unorganized. Searching up a topic or thread is tedious if not impossible. Forums like these are far more organized and searchable. Forums like these also offer far more user-friendly features for posting photos, articles, etc. Forums are like an organized magazine. Groups like Reddit and Facebook are more like jumping onto a "party line" (an old telephone reference that predates even me).

But, what really matters is quality content and traffic.

Last edited:
I think I remember that--FB, correct? Same happened with an 80% group I was in. They are running off the backup and have a backup to the backup for announcements should the backup go away... ;) I learned a lot about sauce cups in the F1 group. Now my sauce just spills onto the floor... :(

I know the one you're talking about, however, I never had anything to do with any fb group that you're referring to. I know the guy that started it, but far as I know, he deleted the forum that he tried to start and a lot of videos himself after some of the people he was closely involved with were arrested, and subsequently tried and convicted on federal charges. I could go into a lot more details about that one, but it is probably better if I don't.

Wow. Sad. Crazy.

I quit some time back myself. FB is evil and tracks uses everywhere. FB, Google, etc. Keep databases of EVERYTHING.

Its near impossible to completely free yourself from the matrix but you can reduce what they can see. Use a VPN, turn off any tracking you can, quit the social media giants. Use a private peer to peer texting app like Signal. Use a clean browser like Brave who does not use Googles lists.

Big tech is much scarier than the gov in terms if what they capture about us. That info is what makes money for these companies. Our data is purely a commodity.

We are already microchipped and we voluntarily carry it everywhere we go to record everything we do

Back