• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

GOA supported bills to repeal certain NFA items

John A.

Unconstitutional laws are not laws.
Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
I ask each of you to please fill out the info below in support of this.

https://www.gunowners.org/goa-backed-bills-repeal-sbr-sbs-aow-regulations/

The Biden Administration is weaponizing the National Firearms Act of 1934 or NFA to ban roughly 40,000,000 lawfully-acquired pistols, according to the latest estimate from the Congressional Research Service.

Tentatively, ATF has scheduled Biden's Pistol Ban (Proposed Rule ATF 2021R-08) for implementation in August of 2022.

Do you support the Biden Administration's impending gun ban?

The proposed rule is based on NFA laws, which unconstitutionally regulates Short-Barreled Rifles (SBRs), Short-Barreled Shotguns (SBSs), and Any Other Weapons (AOWs) with registration, taxation, and additional regulation requirements.

Do you support the unconstitutional NFA laws requiring the registration, taxation, and extra regulation of certain firearms that Biden is using to implement this gun ban?

If you oppose Biden's gun ban and the unconstitutional gun control laws that he is abusing to justify it, then you must help to repeal these laws. To do so, I am asking you to cosponsor all three of these three bills:

the Home Defense and Competitive Shooting Act to deregulate Short-Barreled Rifles (SBRs);

the No Frivolous Applications for Short Barreled Shotguns (NFA SBS) Act to deregulate Short Barreled Shotguns (SBSs); and

the No Backdoor Gun Control Act to deregulate Any Other Weapons (AOWs).

If you will not cosponsor one or more of these bills, please explain why.

Gun Owners of America will inform me of how you choose to act.

I'd sign, pay or give blood if it would help!

Take it from someone who lives in a country with a government constantly trying to reach into your gun safe and steal your lawfully acquired firearms....you really don't want to go there. And, failing that they want to criminalize lawful firearms owners by default.

Personally, I support two firearms organizations in Canada that both have launched court challenges against exactly this kind of legislation and worse.

Six weeks to D-Day for us...amnesty expires for thousands of firearms.

Sorry to hijack John, but it is such an important issue and every gun owner should be very concerned and ready to act! If these proposed bills don't affect you now...one day THEY WILL COME FOR YOURS. I GUARANTEE IT. YOUR HUNTING RIFLE? YUP! YOU BETTER BELIEVE IT! They did here...anything over 10,000 joules of energy...bye bye...now illegal.

IT CAN AND WILL HAPPEN IF YOU DO NOT ACT NOW!!!!

We have been struggling for years to repeal The Firearms Act in Canada. It is written into the Criminal Code of Canada. Any violations of the act are automatically deemed criminal acts, and violaters are subject to prosecution to the fullest extent of the law.

And they do. Prosecutors go after gun owners like a pack of rabid dogs.

I hope you guys have better luck than we have getting these laws repealed or at least enough opposition to stall Biden's attempts to leverage them.

Looks like the ATF has taken an immediate 180 and has denied a BUNCH of silencer permits starting yesterday evening.

These were for applications to make your own silencer. The ones with the extensive FBI background check. Unconstitutional $200 tax (extortion fee).

Outright deny.

F1 rejection letter.JPG

I supported this, but I have to tell you that I did not consider the need for a long time because I never owned any of these weapons or wanted them.

Which of course is no excuse for the government to create restrictive laws.

But, unfortunately the opposition will stand up and wave the specter of Saint Valentine’s Day. Machine Gun Kelly. Mobsters.

The NFA will unfortunately persist.

Anyhow I am seeing this in a totally new light.

I watched a video of some Ukrainian babushka pointing a big AK-47 at the Rooskies.

I found myself wishing this little woman was holding something more appropriate to her size.

Why should the old lady who lives next door have to deal with an oversized gun for self defense?

Why should anyone risk permanent hearing loss, just to have the most appropriate means of defense?

The NFA needs to be replaced completely.

Thank you Caddmann.

I heard that during the state of the union, joe bidens husband was standing there praising the ukrainians for fighting an oppressive government trying to overthrow them. And before the speech was over, was trying to outlaw guns in his own country.

You really can't get any more stupid.

Back