• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

goin shoppin

maniac1976

Copper BB
Gonna have 500 bucks to go rifle shopping with soon and REALLY like the 4x4, buuuuuuuuut, have heard from 2 seperate but semi reliable sources of quality issues, please anyone here know what might be going on i really want to get this rifle but can't afford to repair or replace anything, i go shopping with taxes so i need something i can trust and rely on. any real life experiences whould be awesome.

The new Mossberg 4x4 bolt action rifle is a quality firearm. Some of the earlier models had some issues but as far as I know they have been worked out. My Mossberg 4x4 bolt action rifle in .30-06 has performed flawlessly. For the money you can not beat this rifle. The hardest decision would be choosing which caliber.

that i have worked out 7mm rem mag good for larger animals but small enuf i don't have to scrape half my white taill off the trees lol

Back