• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Good morning

Good morning you guys.

We had a big temperature drop over the past three days and I had to plug in all my aquarium heaters.

I’ve been feeling a bit worn out and I took it easy yesterday. I made a little spring for my bicycle shifter. I took a short ride. I conked out early.

I’m going to take it easy today too.

I did 30 minutes on the bicycle and I’m not gonna do much more than putter around.

This would’ve been a beautiful time to go fishing but my fishing buddy has decided he has to be a babysitter.

I might have to break down and take my wife.

The new double grip spring arrangement. This was made from the flat spring wire of an old windshield wiper.
5E051112-A363-42F4-BE44-00ACC853592D.jpeg
The anchor Bolt & cover plate are not installed yet.

In order to get the tension on that spring to be consistent I had to add this little cover plate and clamp to keep it in position.
DC2D74AE-FDB6-4080-A1BF-DCEF8BD09EF9.jpeg
It started life as an ordinary flat washer.
565ABDA0-9E31-42FA-AE43-B53BF3A6FEF8.jpeg
I could’ve made it a little bit longer so it covered the spring completely.
98483DAA-44EF-4DC8-8A24-C8BF0C8D993D.jpeg

Anyhow, it is functional and it doesn’t look too bad.

Good morning Mossberg Owners.

The weather here has really cooled off. It is in fact unseasonably cool and normally we will get an Indian summer around the end of October.

Two of my granddaughters are having a birthday party today. I think they were both officially 21 today.

Five of my eight grandkids are now old enough to drive, work, and pay taxes. Three are still in school. One is going to College of the Sequoias.

I remember taking my first CAD Apple classes there back in the 80s.

Have a lovely patriotic day guys!

The weather is still unseasonably cool and we did get a little rain.

I have been hanging out at home, polishing parts. I actually re-shaped this a lot, as the original CNC work was goofy.

p1.jpeg

After drilling, chamfering, filing, 80 grit belt sanding, hand sanding and the buffing wheel.

p2.jpeg

Before:
p0.jpeg

You can see I never fixed the paint work. I'm still R&R'ing everything for detail work.

Also I ride it a lot. It'll just get scratched up anyhow.

Good morning all of yous. We are starting fall with a forecasted high of 101. Hopefully that will be the last triple digit day till next summer.

Have yourselves a great day.

I had a late night polishing parts and I didn’t hit the sack until about 2:30 AM. This morning I’m about half conscious and I’m waiting for my buddy to come over and help me clean up the boat so we can go fishing tomorrow.
0F840885-AF4D-4CA3-90D9-1F3F85B7B010.jpeg
I got the brake levers polished up pretty good now, but I still have to finish the brake caliper.

Here I have just started sanding off the paint with little bits of 220.
9ED6BEFA-6B86-4704-A8E5-8830FDC73B0B.jpeg

It looks like sunny skies and highs in the 80s for us. I hope you all have a nice day.

Good morning. We did not reach 100 yesterday as forecast. We started fall at 99, lol. We had a cold front move through last night so today we will have a high in the mid 80s. That sounds pretty good.

Have a great day.

I got out in the boat with my fishing buddy today and we had a good time but we didn’t catch any keepers. I was hoping to bring home something big for dinner.

Pine Flat reservoir is reputed to be at about 15% capacity. At the deepest spot there were still 154 feet of water but there are new islands that were not there the last time.

Basically I caught a good sunburn and now I’m exhausted. I am going to eat leftover chicken & loaf while my batteries recharge on the boat.

Good morning to all of yous. Yesterday was very pleasant with a high of 72. Presently we are at 59 but supposed to have low 90s by 3 or 4 this afternoon. We are going to the lake and should be about 5 degrees cooler there.

Have a great day and stay safe.

Good morning guys. Today I am cleaning up the boat and charging batteries and I started preparing to work on the Volkswagen.
943F87C9-DE55-4FCE-BB17-BEC83B15E093.jpeg
This has not seen the light of day for months.

Good morning to each and everyone here. Clear skies, light breeze, and 63 at 7am. At 10:30 the only difference is the temp, now at 77. It is going to be a fine day at the lake.

Ya'll have yourselves an excellent Sunday.

Good Morning.
Why does everything look like I'm looking thru somebody else's specs?

QWERT ASD FZXCV

Good morning guys. Hope all is well with you across this little world.

Good morning MO's!

All is fairly well in my neck of the woods.

Just sitting back watching the world burn.

It looks like I’ve been out for a whole week here and when I came back I became a f****g lurker.

When the site change happened my iPhone would not show any icons and I couldn’t navigate for anything.

Eventually I figured out that you guys weren’t going to fix it on your end, so I figured out how to fix it on my end by changing back to the ugly default color scheme.

I am not using Tapatalk so this may be an issue.

Anyhow I haven’t done a whole lot except for riding the bike, & polish parts on my bike.

I had to lower the seat about 3 inches and push it back an inch. This resulted in a much more comfortable position.

E640B191-0F6B-4027-9789-89AA7413A658.jpeg

6DC65279-0200-4B09-A7AE-5CECB87D5F38.jpeg
You can see I haven’t fixed the paint yet. I’m waiting until I get the mechanical stuff sorted out.

Good Morning MO's!!

@CaddmannQ I had the same issue. Hard to find anything when its all white on white. I hate white backgrounds so I really hope we get a dark theme

The bike is looking good.

Back