• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Good morning

Good Morning Mossberg Owners !!

Last night's party was a good time...plenty of laughs, food, and drink...

Tonight is at my Mom's house...with my brothers and sister. Looking forward to that !!

Enjoy your celebrations tonight !!

Good morning Mossberg fans.

I guess I'm feeling likely, because everybody gets a like today. ;)

So today is the day. The whole family is coming over and we're going to put up a big prime rib roast and a smoked ham. All the cards are signed and all the presents are under the tree.

Being retired from a job where Halloween to New Year's is the busy season, I found this year far less stressful. :D

Folks this has been such a fabulous year for me. I wish that every one of you could enjoy this. Christmas Is Here and we are going to be visited by the whole family including seven grandchildren.

We are both retired, financially set, I paid off the house so we now have zero debt, and I got my eyes fixed!

It's silly but I keep smiling for no reason at all....

I wish everyone of you this kind of happiness, the happiest of holidays and the merriest of Christmases.
20171224_085320_resized.jpg

My wife has been in the kitchen for two days, and we are off to Augusta tomorrow morning, to be with the family. I hope the car trunk is big enough for all the food my wife has fixed. We are very blessed and grateful.
Merry Christmas Y'all.

Whew...

Everyone has gone home, and I'm taking a well needed break.

We had 17 for dinner, and there was only about three times as much food as we needed this year.

Everything went great, I actually got to go skating with the granddaughters, and we didn't burn any of the food..

I'm calling this Christmas a total success, and I hope you all have it just as well.

Good morning and Merry Christmas to Mossberg lovers everywhere. We are going to Marilyn's daughters' house this morning. This will be the grand finale this year. We loaded the car last night and will head out about 9 am.

My best wishes to each and everyone of you for a safe and Merry Christmas day.

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE !!

9YFbRjE.jpg

Good morning Mossberg owners.

I am more or less recovered from the holiday madness. It seems to wear me out a bit more every year.

But we still had a wonderful time, and getting to see all my kids and grandkids is a big deal for me because we only get everybody together a few times a year.

Five of my seven granddaughters are teenagers now and of course they won't be home much longer. Another four or five years and they will have lives of Their Own.

It's hard to believe that I'm going to miss all of this family gathering madness, but I'm sure that I will in the future.

Have a nice day you all.

Good Afternoon Mossberg Owners...!!

Hope everyone had a great Christmas full of Family & Friends...Faith & Love...Food and enough "Egg Nog" to last until this time next year !!

Have a great day...!!

Good Morning Mossberg Owners...!!

Well...looks like the Keystone State is in for some cold weather for the rest of the week...Polar Vortex is pushing temps way down even in the deep south.

It's only 20 degrees currently...the overnight low was 17 without the wind chill...and only 27 degrees is expected as today's high.

Stay Warm My Friends...!!

Good morning my Frosty Friends.

It's a balmy 49 degrees right now with the light Haze. Unfortunately the governor of California is also balmy, but I'm not going to talk politics this morning.

I have been messing around with my fish, and now I'm going to go out to lunch, and shopping at the Sportsman's Warehouse.

It has been getting in the high 30s at night, and I've been putting folded towels over my aquariums at night to keep the fish warm and save my heaters.

How about a nice juicy Nightcrawler?

Breakfast with Felix. He's getting big.
11001.jpeg
You all enjoy your chow and have a great day!

Back