• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Good morning

Good morning Mossberg owners.

The sun is out and I think today will be even warmer than yesterday. On the other hand the heat is really on in Sacramento and DC.

Dianne Feinstein is trying to make every Center fire semi-automatic rifle an illegal insult weapon. I mean a salt weapon. You know what I mean but evidently Samsung doesn't understand.

Anyhow, I will continue to insult her by owning at least one.

Thank you, @Rico
No worries buddy. I don't get insulted as easily as Dianne Feinstein. I just tend to rant at random when something scratches my sensibilities.

I was just at Fresno's oldest fish store, where I saw them keeping this 20" pleco in a tank way too small to swim in. This tank is only 30" Long, and he cannot turn around without bumping head and tail because it's only about 12" deep.
20171219_140948_001_resized.jpg
He's a sad monster, as he is being underfed, & is totally stressed out from having constant traffic at his tank, bright lights, and no place to hide.

Hopefully he will get rescued by someone with a hundred gallon tank.

Good morning Mossberg owners. 25 and cloudy with a wind out of the north at about 15 mph. We were at about 35 at midnight and have been dropping since. it could be worse though. It could be snowing, LOL.

Anyways, have a great day and stay safe.

Good Morning MOSSBERG Owners !!

Well...the light snow "dusting" we were expected to get this morning has turned into 3" already...

Don't know of any other high paying position where you can be so wrong and still keep your job than a weather person....

Well, out to shovel the white shit...my back hurts just looking at it. What doesn't get moved now will freeze fast in spot tonight...and

be there till at least next week !!

Good morning MOers. It's a bit chilly this morning. We have cloudy skies and 20 degrees. I know that is balmy compare to many places this morning, but it is cold for here. At least the days are getting longer.

Have a great day and be safe.

No snow here but
15590413_1493688980645778_2052792761974786249_n.jpg

Good morning folks.

It got down to about 38 last night, but it hasn't been freezing, nor have we seen any rain worth mentioning.

I spent all of my ready cash on Christmas so now I'm just hanging out at home with my lovely wife and all the pets.

We currently own two dogs, three cats, & 19 fish. Yesterday it was 20 but I crushed a tiny corydoras moving stuff around in the aquarium. ;(

Felix the Oscar had gotten pretty large for the 30 gallon tank and I moved him to the 55 gallon tank with Morton the big plecostomus.

The little fish from the 55 went into the 16, and the tetras and betta from the 16 went into the 30.

So basically I spent all day playing musical fish, but you don't just scoop them out of one tank and dump them in another. You have to put them in an intermediate tank where you mix the water slowly to acclimate them to the new tank water.

Anyhow only one betta and one pleco did not move. Everyone is getting used to their new situation.

I didn't spend all my money on Christmas presents for other people this year, although I did spend plenty.

I bought myself a TDS meter, a new Bosch drill motor, a new Dremel 4000 kit, a few new hand tools, a case of 22 magnum JHPs, and a case of 12-gauge shotshells.

Anyhow it's been a really good year folks. Aside from one unemployed son-in-law everyone here is doing very well.

My 401k account has grown a lot. My gun safe is stacked full, though I might squeeze in a few more pistols.

My ammunition safe is also well packed, but if I took the lead ingots out of the bottom I do have room for a few thousand more rounds of .223 and .45 ACP.

:)

Good Morning MOSSBERG Owners !!

Just another day in a frozen wonderland...enjoy yours !!

ES4KOKN.jpg

Good morning and Happy New Year. 6 and sunny here this morning. It looks like the rest of the week will be cold with a slight warming for the weekend.

Have a great day and stay warm.

Good morning everyone. Another chilly morning in Tulsa, but better than the past two. Mostly cloudy and 16. That does not seem so bad. The high later this afternoon should be in the low to mid 20s.

I hope everyone had a safe new year and wish you all the best for the upcoming year. Have a great day and stay safe.

Good morning fellow Mossberg owners.

Well it's a new year and I got my tax forms already from the CPA. She doesn't like everyone to wait around until April 15th. :rolleyes:

It's a little cooler today and we're expected to get some rain tomorrow, but I expected it will be spotty. This is shaping up to be a typical dry winter for us.

The Gardener is out there right now with the weed eater and edger.

If you park a snow blower on the street corner with a sign that says runs good $10, some kid would buy it to build a mini bike.

Well it's also payday, so today will be devoted to banking shopping and loving up the mrs.

I haven't taken her out for Chinese food in a while. Nor have I taken her shooting recently, but I doubt we will get to go before Friday.

I'm going to start looking for a .22 magnum rifle. Probably just a bolt action for target shooting.

But I haven't started working on the new old shot gun either.

There are a lots of projects in my future.

You all stay busy because Idle hands are prone to arthritis. ;)

Back