• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Got lucky on a case

I have an Uncle Mike's Over/Under Shotgun Case that's sat in the closet empty for years. I can't even remember what I bought it for but it was a bit to short so there it sat. The Shockwave looks like it'll fit perfect and is very well made....next week the shortie get's here and I'll try them together.
Welcome to the site. I bought a soft case when I got the Shockwave also. Figured it would come in handy for hauling the SW around.lol Haven’t had the SW out of the house since I got 4-5 years ago. It just sits in the little holder I made for behind the door, ready to rock. The case holds gun paperwork, locks etc and hangs in the closet.7E699316-47AD-4B0A-BF92-CE24C72B080E.jpeg

Rodburner, would you mind snapping a pic of the holder you have. I've been thinking about that too.
Sure. Made from spare parts from around the house. 2 sockets welded to a short piece of unistrut and the little pieces of garden hose sheath a pinched pipe hanger. Very secure yet instantly released. The barrel fits in the bigger socket without touching, while the smaller one cradles the barrel nut. 3AF529DF-CB3B-456C-87A4-C5B2E6BD9913.jpeg

Last edited:
I like these ideas. I bought a Savior Equipment case (32" - but the 28" would've been perfect) for my Shockwave. Since it's a double case, I keep my Hi Point 9mm Carbine (outfitted with a Hi Tower bullpup stock) in the other side. Eventually I'll get the 28" version, but for now the longer case works fine. My guess is that if I ever have to make a run for it, a case with a 12ga and 9mm will be my best options.

I have a short Cordura case, 36"? (freebie from someone) that I keep an AR-9 carbine in. Barrel sticks out the opening in the zipper... :rolleyes: :)

I use one of these for my Shockwave. It adapts for shoulder/backpack carry and has multiple attachment points for mounting on ATVs and tractors. The length is adjustable and the Shockwave fits snug inside but is instantly ready. Plus if you're using velcro backed shot cards they simply attach to the outside. It does come with a shoulder strap or atleast mine did.

58448_1000x.jpg

Back