• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Got Wood?

:D :D :D

I'm sure I'll get better at making these vertec grips. The 1911's are actually fairly easy, compared to these.

Your welcome...

so...i just got some orders for grips....a 1911, a P-85 Ruger, and maybe a Bersa 380 compact.
wooo

Absolutely awesome work!!

ripjack13 said:
so...i just got some orders for grips....a 1911, a P-85 Ruger, and maybe a Bersa 380 compact.
wooo

Hey rip,

I've got a set of factory plastic Bersa 380cc grips laying around if you need them...

I'll take em....let me know how much and I'll cut ya a check.

And...anyone else have extra grips they don't want, I'll take em...

bsipes30 said:
Man need to go get a new handgun with wood grips... I gotta stop looking at these pictures!

You must have meant that you want me to make you wood grips for it, right? Lol ;)

Yes rip... what i meant was i need to get a new gun that takes removable grips... my xd and lcp would look silly with a couple pieces of wood ducktaped to them... or would they... lol

bsipes30 said:
my xd and lcp would look silly with a couple pieces of wood ducktaped to them... or would they... lol

Now that right there is funny!!!!!!! :lol:

Depends on the color of the duct tape..i have some camo color if you want me to send ya some..lol ;)

I just picked up some more Ebony, and Leopardwood, Ipe, Goncalo Alves, and they even had a cut off piece of Koa! Holy cow that was a rare find! My buddy told me about a local wood store, and I had never heard of it....I can buy a piece of wood by the board foot!!! Thats great. Now I don't have to buy too much wood from Woodcraft, instead I can get small 3/4" stock!!!
WOO HOOO!!

:)
I just wanted to put the offer out there since I've been geting stuff for free here lately....no offence bro..

And thank you.

Okay ripjack13...

I need you to make a FREE set of camo laminate wood stocks for a square butt K/L frame S&W to perfectly match this set of Hogues that I have on my Highway Patrolman.

Model28-2_Hogue.jpg

And I need it completed and in my hands by April 10th.

Heh heh heh......sure....just over night the entire unit minus the shells and ill get right on it..
;)

Back