• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Great new gun forum

Thanks, guys glad to be here it's getting crazy and all they can talk about is gun control. I send letters to senators every day trying to make them understand you can try to take guns away from law-abiding citizens but you will never get guns away from criminals. But their non-military minds think they can, that's what I am trying to get them to understand you will stop school mass shootings if you arm teachers.

Welcome my fellow veteran!

This is a great forum because of the people and their decades of knowledge well beyond the Mossberg platforms.

Regards

A man reaches a certain age where he doesn't want any drama. He doesn't want to fight anyone - and if forced to he will not fight fair. He will not quit and there are no weapons he will not use. It's best to leave him alone with his coffee, whiskey and cigars. Don't poke the old men. They will hurt you.

That statement right there is what I live by every day.......just because there's snow on the roof doesn't mean there ain't a fire in the stove

Back