• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Greetings from Communist ENY

RicM

Copper BB
Actually Putnam County NY :wink: Been a long time fan of Mossberg. Have a tactical 500 and just recently acquired a Retrograde 590a1 and LOVE it. Was trying to get one since 2019 then the plandemic hit and everything was on B/O. What was left were scalpers selling them for like 3-400 over list! So I waited and it paid off. Spotted this great site while searching for a decent sling and the attachments with the swivel front piece. Loads of good info here! Thank you for having me here!!

Welcome to the forum from Florida and congrats on your new Mossy. Post some pics when you get a chance.

If it were not for the politics up there, New York State is just beautiful.

Welcome aboard.

Thank you all!! I love this site!! Should mention before summers end will be our Escape From NY. We will be settling in Milford, PA area. NYS is a beautiful State sadly infected with cancerous left wing liberals. My new edition to my stable of firearms, cannot wait to shoot it .

Attachments

• Retrograde 590a1.jpg
    Retrograde 590a1.jpg
    420.2 KB · Views: 2
Welcome RicM!

My dad’s folks are all from upstate New York but I haven’t been back there for five decades. That’s how long I’ve been a West Coaster.

I was about 11 years old, going to fifth grade in a country school house outside Gloversville. Third grade, fourth grade, and fifth grade were all in one room. That’s how small the school was.

Back