• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Greetings from Here....

Tranteruk

Supporter
East of England.

Hello. Live in the East of England. Shoot a lot, have done for over 40 years. Worked with firearms quite a bit, all over the world, known many great people. Oh, wrote a bit for US gun press in the 80s. Love guns and shooting. Own three Mossbergs, came to the site for help with one... Seems a good knowledgeable group.

What else to say?

Welcome from MI!!

Welcome to Mossberg Owners from East Tennessee.
Just curious... do compete w/ firearms?

Welcome to the Mossberg Owners Forum !!

Enjoy our community...

Many thanks for the warm welcome. Its appreciated.

Scoop .308 (My favourite all round calibre, I mean, what cant it do?) I have competed years ago, but not for many moons.

Scoop .308 (My favourite all round calibre, I mean, what cant it do?)

It can't go thru a .270 barrel. Other than that you are on the right track. :sniper:

images

Ah the Isle, good crowd. I am there most Sunday mornings. Only problem is understanding some of them..

Hey Daryll,

Its a nice friendly club with only a small number of donuts. The guys who run it are excellent and worth supporting. Also, a decent annual dinner....

:cheers:
Howdy, welcome to the club.
Thank you for taking the time to introduce yourself.
Please, feel free to chime in on any conversation, anywhere, and let us know if you have any questions.

ripjack13

:welcome:

Back