• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Grey wolf confirmed in KY

I can't even make it through most of the comments. I understand some points on both sides of the debate but the vast majority of what I hear is are the incoherent ramblings of people that cannot even form and articulate a logical thought. And that I have little time nor respect for.

MI is instituting a wolf hunt this fall.

It's been a hell of a firestorm to get this passed. The anti's have been vicious. There is even a manual that has been released on how to sabotage wolf hunters. LINKY

MikeD said:
There is even a manual that has been released on how to sabotage wolf hunters. LINKY

Would make me want to capture a wolf alive, tranquilize it, and take it to whoever wrote the manual's house and chain it to their front door knob for when they get home.

After the tranquilizer wore off of course for them to see how friendly they are when approached first hand.

I'm sorry but I'm laughing my backside off reading some of the comments. How did so many people become experts on Wolves? Not aggressive? Won't eat the elk, only the coyotes? Man, there needs to be a licensing requirement in order for people to breed...

Back