• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Handgun brass available

Rossignol

The Original Sheriff
Global Moderator
Sponsor
I have .45 ACP brass if any one can reload it.

I have Federal, Remington, and Winchester. All were 230 gr. FMJ in a previous life...

That is what I use to keep feeding my 1911's. Do you know if they are the standard large pistol primers? How much do you have?

I'll have to check and see how much I have, not a ton... Maybe 150 or so. There should be much more, but I dont know how much I have managed to save or if i have found them all, Allison usually cleans them up.

The primers, I dont know. I use them for my 1911 also. They are all the standard off the shelf at WalMart loads. Your basic 100 round boxes.

CCI, federal, speed, and brass marked NT (non toxic) use SPP. I don't pick up any SPP brass that I shoot or find on the range.

Well, the only thing stamped on the casing is the brand name if that helps.

I hope you can help those little jewels find an appreciative home. I'd like to have them but really I already have sufficient numbers so I'm giving this thread a bump for you!

C'mon.... somebody either reloads .45Auto or else is thinking of getting into it in the near future!!!!!

DON'T force Rossignol to get all Birkenstock-wearing tree-hugging greenie peace-nick on us and make him drive down to the recycling center. The bitches there would probably faint at the sight of ammo components that represent something as horribly violent as a frikkin' GUN. I can hear it now, "One-Hundred-Fifty spent shell casings and you dare to bring them in here? Each one of those is probably accountable for causing the death of some precious victim of gun violence! Murderer!!!! I'm calling the cops on you, Mister!"

Save him the trouble and speak up for it!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol: Wow! I hadnt imagined all that! But it sounds plausible! ;)

Heck I'll give em away... I still need to get a good count on em too.

I don't anything in .45 ACP yet so wouldn't do me much good. My next purchase will be .357sig and I'll deff. be reloading that and 9mm ... I had an idea for an art project with them, but my wife would kill me if they set around until I actually got to it. :lol:

Mudinyeri said:
Let me know how much you want for the brass and shipping and I'll take them.

Toby, The brass is free! I have no idea what shipping will be, but I cant imagine something like first class being that much, heck I can do priority for $5...

Let me get a good count by this weekend and I'll box em up!

Just PM me your addy again, I know I have it somewhere...

Back