• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Happy Aniversary Mossberg Owners!!!

Rossignol

The Original Sheriff
Global Moderator
Sponsor
Yep, August is just days away and marks the first ever aniversary!

Happy first year Mossberg Owners!!!

AH SWEET!

The sight has definitely come a long way in a year. Thanks to all our members for making Mossberg Owners the go-to resource for news and info on the brand as well as one of the most friendly forums out there.

Looking forward to many more years...

I'm glad to be a part of this great place. Especially getting in here within the first year. My thanx to Dan for setting it all up. Including all the sister sites, and to the rest of 'The Team" that makes the gears turn smoothly.

Happy Anniversary MossbergOwners.com!

Wow, I didn't realize the forum was that new. Gratz all, and gratz to the owners and moderators on making this site a success!

happy-anniversary-crustacean-demotivational-poster-1260857520.jpg

Congratulations to all the MO members who make this site what it is...a friendly and knowledgeable place to share common interests...!!

Looking at www.MossbergOwners.com mission statement I feel we are right on target with what I had dreamed of creating one year ago! I look forward to seeing the progression of the site as a whole in the years to come. I will do all I can to maintain the environment for our community to grow but it is truly all the wonderful MEMBERS that make this site so great!

The primary goal of Mossberg Owners forum is objective and intelligent discussion of their respective topics, so as to foster creativity, innovation, and at the very least, learning. We wish to create a forum community that prides itself on thoughtful and useful discussion with statements backed up by fact or well argued opinion (as opposed to opinion based on, or driven by, angst, hearsay, ignorance, individualism, politics, propaganda, resentment, zealotry, and similar entities).
Check :ugeek:

While we welcome people of all skill levels and backgrounds into discussions, we are particularly looking for high-quality non-mundane content. Please be sure to read the "Rules And Guidelines" section. Note that besides overall rules, each forum may have an additional, specific set of rules and guidelines.
I feel the site fits this statement very well and our moderators do an amazing job keeping order.

The secondary goal of Mossberg Owners forum is to provide not only an internet community but to unite our members for the greater good. There are goals set in place to host "Mossberg Owners Events" with the motivation to raise money for various charities (diabetes, breast cancer, etc). These events will be directed by the Mossberg Owners staff but will rely heavily on our community to be successful.
We have not been able to meet this secondary goal yet but I have high hopes that we will this coming year!

The tertiary goal of Mossberg Owners forum is to provide a place for interactions between customers and vendors to help drive production and modifications of products to better suite the needs of the users.
We are certainly beginning to see this aspect of the site grow as more and more QUALITY vendors become part of our community.

I never thought this site would have taken off so quickly but with all the contributions from our members it has truly become a COMMUNITY in just one year! THANK YOU guys for making Mossberg Owners the internet home of all things related to Mossberg!

happy anniv mossbergowners.com!!!

being a member of different forums of different
platforms. i can say that this forum has the most
"family/friendly" atmosphere.

whenever i post something i do not have to worry
about being flamed or being berated for asking
any information.

i hope that such atmosphere remains in the next
coming years. i am really glad to be a part of this
growing community.

I will do all I can to maintain the "family/friendly" atmosphere but it will really be up the COMMUNITY to keep it going!

Dan, youve done an excellent job with MO over the last year! I appreciate the forum and am grateful for it!

To this point, Mossberg Owners has existed to provide the specific info folks are looking for to make educated decisions regarding models, ammo, products specific for Mossbergs along with relevant reviews, info regarding hunting and other shooting sports... and more. Also of importance are the friendships developed and the respect given, even through debate and discussion.

I have personally learned quite abit along the way. Thank You to each of you!!!

I'm a new member to this forum, and a new Mossberg 590 owner (I've had it about a month) and I must say that once joining this community, I've found it, and you guys to be a terrific and invaluable source of information and inspiration. Thanks so much for a job well done as I love your posts, pictures, discussions and advice....look for pics of my new baby soon. Happy Anniversary!!

WOOT!

Glad to have been a pat of something greater than myself! You guys have been a great and ave created something that definately has the legs to last. Lets hope for many more!

new mossberg owner, and new mossbergowners. com member. So far the site has been great ! very helpful and very friendly. keep up the good work!
:cool:

Thanks! Be sure to let us know if you have any input on how we can make this site better!

Happy Aniversary! And congratulations to Dan, all the moderators, and members. This forum has certainly been a wealth of information to me, and enhanced my understanding of Mossberg shotguns and their use. I only hope that in the next year I will be able to participate a bit more than I have, and interact with all the great folks on this site.

Back