• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Happy Thanksgiving

I hope all of my family here have a great, safe, happy, and healthy day with those that they love.

Prepping the bird. It’s smaller this year. But it looks like we will only have 15 and I remember when I was cooking for 21.
EB7335B2-D50D-4135-9673-587501C5D57E.jpeg
I cut out the spine and make bone broth with the spine, neck, heart, gizzard and tail. This turkey had a huge liver, which will go to my dog. It got injected with marinade and then spicy brown sugar rub.

I’m gonna go build a fire and put this on the Weber Smoky Mountain.

BTW, Thank you John. It really holds a long smoke.

If you’re looking it ain’t cooking.8197067F-B67A-47C4-9EC2-45E1F4741644.jpeg

Since we lost Bizzy the dog, Ozzie gets a little lonely at night, and he doesn’t wanna stay outside by himself In the luxurious duplex doghouse. LOL.56C20002-7C31-47D9-A444-C0B7B46A3E62.jpeg

Prepping the bird. It’s smaller this year. But it looks like we will only have 15 and I remember when I was cooking for 21.
View attachment 28348
I cut out the spine and make bone broth with the spine, neck, heart, gizzard and tail. This turkey had a huge liver, which will go to my dog. It got injected with marinade and then spicy brown sugar rub.

I’m gonna go build a fire and put this on the Weber Smoky Mountain.

BTW, Thank you John. It really holds a long smoke.

CMQ...

Nice looking spatchcocked turkey. Thumbs up!

I love my WSM. The first few times I cooked with it I thought the thermometer was broken because for ten hours it never wavered. Turned out it has heat management conquered so well that I can walk away and come back tomorrow. ;)

Back