• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Heads up on a great case for your Shockwave!

A few years ago I picked up two of these machine gun spare barrel bags to use as a case for my Shockwaves and they worked out great although I paid $25 each for them on Ebay.

I just received an email from Coleman's Military Surplus and they have these on sale for only $9.97!

I'm going to work now so I don't have time to post pics of mine, I will do so later; I just wanted to share this with you guys.

https://colemans.com/u-s-g-i-machin...q6wq1JIbNu_GP9VF_oSeoi4GzSFnixGvpq644=.TKNMRy

p-13479-4951.gif
p-13479-4951_01.gif

That is a good price for a go bag.

I've bought a lot of stuff from colemans over the years. The absolute best thing was their 120mm ammo cans. Those things are amazing. With a little bit of work, you can easily fit 2 firearms plus ammo in each one. Granted that you will often need to remove the stock or separate uppers and lowers or pull the barrels off of shotguns, doesn't matter. There's still plenty of room for safe storage. They're better than any case you'll get at walmart.

I've got a 500 PGO in my trunk. I sewed up a pant leg from an old pair of jeans to "protect" it. My legs aren't quite long enough to make a perfect soft case so the grip just barely sticks out. Looks like this case might be more suitable...

I've got a 500 PGO in my trunk. I sewed up a pant leg from an old pair of jeans to "protect" it. My legs aren't quite long enough to make a perfect soft case so the grip just barely sticks out. Looks like this case might be more suitable...
I bought a leather crafting kit with the intention of learning how to work leather so I can make a leather scabbard for my Shockwave; I also bought a Stingray skin with the ultimate goal of doing a Stingray wrap around the Shockwave grip. Someday....

Back