• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Hello from Canada

P@rick

.22LR
Hey everybody. Hello from the wet errrrrrrr west coast of Canada. Port Coquitlam to be exact. Have been getting back into shooting after a 15 year hiatus after getting out of the military.

The Mossberg Tactical 22 will be what I will start with. Yeah I know it's only a 22 but after having put a couple boxes through the indoor ranges rifle, the ammo is cheap and the so are the smiles. Will be modding it to suit what I want and look forward to posting it up when it's done and also hearing from the guys in the know about the 702 platform it's built on.

p.s. it'll end up looking like the Airsoft in my sig.

Cheers
Patrick

Hey Patrick! I have a couple of folks I do some business with in Coquitlam!

Yeah, I'm lookin forward to seein what you can do with the Tac 22! Thanks for signin on with us!!!

Brad.

Hey Brad. Coquitlam is right next door to us. I see you make harnesses. My mother in law is very much into horses so I'll give her your link in case she is looking for some leather work. She's located in Cranbrook just above Idaho.

DaveinCT said:
Welcome to the forums!!

One nice lookin piece you've got there..
Thanks. I wish it was mine. I just built it for a friend for Airsoft. I'm def going to see what I can do with the Tactical 22. I'll keep everyone posted.

Welcome to Mossberg Owners forum. We are glad to have you as part of our growing community! I look forward to seeing you build your Mossberg .22 Tactical in the near future.

Back