• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Hello from Long Island

Hello all and greetings from the south fork, east end of Long Island. I happened upon this sight while looking for information about a bipod for my Mossberg 500A. While it is not the only shotgun I own, it certainly is versatile and fun. I have 3 barrels for it, and a Silver Reserve O/U which is set up just for skeet. I'm looking forward to finding answers and perhaps even supplying some.
Regards!

Welcome to Mossberg Owners forum. Glad to have you as part of our growing community! I am from Westchester County, NY but have a lot of friends down in Long Island. Please post up any and all questions you may have regarding your Mossberg's. If you get time to post a review of the silver reserve o/u that would be greatly appreciated. I am looking at getting one myself in the near future.

So cool you found us while searching for the bipod! We're happy to have you aboard!

OK UCC, my take on the Silver Reserve is up in the "Mossberg Reserve Series" section. Less a "review" than my impressions and opinions.

Back