• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Hello from new 930 HS owner at CA

max600

Copper BB
Hi Everybody,

I bought my 930 HS a couple of weeks ago and finally had it home. All I need is a home defense, so I didn't pick the SPX, although I know SPX is much pretty and has more value.

My wife is so excited about this shotgun as well, I will take her to an outdoor range to get familiar with it very soon.

thanks for you guys has put so much helpful information at here, hopefully one day I will be as knowledgeable quickly.

enjoy yours

-Max

Welcome aboard and congrats on your purchase!

We've got a great group of folks here on Mossberg Owners and the atmosphere is very laid back. The only thing we like better than discussing each other's guns is lookin at 'em, so be sure to post up some pics of your new 930 and any other firearms you own in the various sub-forums. You'll find that we're into a lot more than just Mossberg around here. Let us know if you have any questions.

Enjoy the site!

Welcome to the Mossberg Owners Forum max600 !!

Post some pics of the 930HS when you find the time...

Hi Max!!!

I'm really glad the site has been helpful to you, Welcome to Mossberg Owners! :D

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LM1OIMPCCD0[/youtube]

Welcome to Mossberg Owners Forum!

Howdy max600 and welcome to the club.

Welcome from MI!!!

Always an extra bonus when you can get the wife excited about a gun purchase.

Welcome Max, from another guy from Socal. There quite a few people from Cali here. Good people here so if you have any questions ask away.

Back