• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Hello from New York

jmark

Copper BB
Hi Folks,

Tar Heel here transplanted to New Yorkistan. Have a variety of guns but just purchased my first Mossberg, a 535 turkey kit for the upcoming Spring season. I have some questions, but will try to find the right place to post them.

I am a father of two (not including dog, cat, lizard, snake and I forget what all else), husband, and small-time professional, working and living north of NYC. Trying to make the best of a lousy place to live. Spend a bit of time in Maine, upstate NY, and Connecticut each year. My son (12) shoots competitive rimfire. Dad in NC is a lifelong NRA instructor. Happy to be part of this forum.

Thanks,

jmark

Welcome to the form from Florida and congrats on your new 535 Mossy.

Welcome from California. I'm a retired computer bum.

I lived in Gloversville (Upstate New York for those of you who don't want to look it up) for little bit as a kid. I found the north weather didn't agree with me which is why I live in a sunny valley in California.

Now the politics of California don't suit me any better than the politics of New York, Massachusetts Connecticut or most of New England, but somehow I managed to collect a few guns here and get by okay.

Welcome to the Mossberg Owners Forum !!

Enjoy our community...

Welcome jmark from another NY state resident. I'm upstate but still have to abide by the crazy gun laws that you have to. A shotgun is still something we can purchase without too much restriction. Have fun with yours!

Welcome from MI!!

Hello guys, brand newbie here! I'm also from New York, I've got a mossberg maverick 88 12 gauge and a Plinkster 702 .22 caliber in my collection.

Howdy and welcome to the club.
Thank you for taking the time to introduce yourself. Please, feel free to chime in on any conversation, anywhere, and let us know if you have any questions.

ripjack13

Back