• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Henry US Survival

The very first rifle I transferred when I got my FFL's was a Henry lever action 22.

My mom came over as I was getting the shop set up and saw it and liked it, so anyone wanna guess where it is now? LOL

Nice John.

I owe my Pop a helluva lot and am just glad I'm able to give a little back. I'd really like to find him a BSA edition 10/22, but those things are very scarce...

Henry had a boy scout commemerative a few years back too.

Unless he's just stuck on the Ruger.

It's more me that's stuck.

The tooling/etching on the 10/22 stock is amazing though. The Henry is a beautiful piece for sure, and I wouldn't hesitate if I found one for a reasonable price. The folks that got their hands on both of these rifles tend to keep 'em...

LAZY EYED SNIPER said:
Nice John.

I owe my Pop a helluva lot and am just glad I'm able to give a little back. I'd really like to find him a BSA edition 10/22, but those things are very scarce...

I know it's not a 10/22 but there was a guy on another forum I'm on looking to sell a 9422 Boy Scout Edition back in March, I could ask if he is looking to sell still.
Solid work on the Henry Survival rifle! :cool:
Have fun!

VitSports6 said:
LAZY EYED SNIPER said:
Nice John.

I know it's not a 10/22 but there was a guy on another forum I'm on looking to sell a 9422 Boy Scout Edition back in March, I could ask if he is looking to sell still.
Solid work on the Henry Survival rifle! :cool:
Have fun!

Yeah, if you don't mind.

I'd be interested to see how much he's trying to get for it. My Pop has two Win 94's, one in .30-30 and the other in .38-55. He loves a good lever action...

Back